Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Want To Work For Free - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Work For Free (641 Views)

Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / Career Or Marriage, Which One Do You Work For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Work For Free by Imaeyez(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2016
a
Re: I Want To Work For Free by Nobody: 11:38am On May 16, 2016
Imaeyez:
I'm a Fashion Designer and Tailor, done with my NYSC and currently actively applying for start up loans and grants. I sew both male and female attires but specialized in male attires, I'm also proficient in marketing and client sourcing . In the meantime, I'm willing to work for a good fashion house in LAGOS for free, to increase my learning and experience, all I require is accommodation and nutrition.
email - jaesumaz@gmail.com
Phone - 08027454109

why cant you try this instead of working for free

Our firm designs and sews ready-made formal and casual wears for females. We are in urgent need of a Tailor to work with us around Alagbado for part-time/full-time employment.

The ideal candidate is an SSCE holder or a recent fashion school graduate, female or male, well behaved and good at sewing.

He/She must be proficient in cutting and must be up to date on trends.

He/She must also be attentive to details and have passion for fashion design/sewing.
He/She must show samples of their work.

Proximity to Alagbado is mandatory.

The work condition is flexible and payment is attractive.

Send your CV and an application letter to peaceonyinyechi@yahoo.com or call 07031010608 to apply for this position
Re: I Want To Work For Free by Imaeyez(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2016
dammyconcept:

why cant you try this instead of working for free

Our firm designs and sews ready-made formal and casual wears for females. We are in urgent need of a Tailor to work with us around Alagbado for part-time/full-time employment.

The ideal candidate is an SSCE holder or a recent fashion school graduate, female or male, well behaved and good at sewing.

He/She must be proficient in cutting and must be up to date on trends.

He/She must also be attentive to details and have passion for fashion design/sewing.
He/She must show samples of their work.

Proximity to Alagbado is mandatory.

The work condition is flexible and payment is attractive.

Send your CV and an application letter to peaceonyinyechi@yahoo.com or call 07031010608 to apply for this position
Thanks, I'll check it out to see if it suits my goal. Personal development is top priority and besides they require you to already be in proximity.

(1) (Reply)

This World Health Organization Sponsored Company Is Recruiting Staff In Umuahia / Handwritten Or Typed Job Application Letter - Which Is Preferable? / Is CIPM Certification Really A Good One To Obtain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.