Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Pellegrini Backs Pep Guardiola To Be Successful At City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pellegrini Backs Pep Guardiola To Be Successful At City (326 Views)

The One Thing That Could Stop Morata From Being Successful At Chelsea / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Jose Mourinho Will Be Successful At Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pellegrini Backs Pep Guardiola To Be Successful At City by sportfolder: 11:47am On May 16, 2016
Manuel Pellegrini might be unsure about his own future but he is certain Pep Guardiola will be successful when he takes over as Manchester City manager.

Pellegrini's side ground out a 1-1 draw at Swansea City on Sunday to ensure they pipped neighbours Manchester United to the Premier League's fourth and final Champions League qualifying berth. [url]naijabet.com[/url]

Pellegrini's parting gift means his successor will be able to look forward to competing in Europe's elite club competition when Guardiola arrives at Eastlands during the close-season following his departure from Bayern Munich.

"I don't like to talk about what will happen in the future but I am sure that Guardiola will be a very successful manager," Pellegrini said.

"I have not spoken to Guardiola and I don't think I have any need to do..............Read more click [url]9jabet.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

CAF Axe Giwa, Four Others For 5yrs / Mountain Road Was Misbehaving / Non-economist Opinion To The On-going Discussion About The Dire Economic Hardshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.