Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now (1661 Views)

Check Out Beautiful Artworks For Your Home And Office / Home Interior Designs And Supply Of Indigenous made and imported furniture / Home interior needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Morewealth121(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2016
If you're in Lagos and you really what's to rejuvenate your interior looks. be certain your getting 40% off price. its cheap and valuable get the piece of history here when it comes to interior looks... WhatsApp: 07068638111

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Morewealth121(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2016
its not really expensive to make your home looks beautiful

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Morewealth121(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
for all designs you see... its not wallpaper its painting

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Morewealth121(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
I have two more weeks to stay in Lagos. get your home interior perfect and beautiful looks

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by thesicilian: 12:34pm On May 16, 2016
Fantastic designs
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Morewealth121(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2016
beautify your world through painting
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by queendoreez(f): 1:51pm On May 16, 2016
Lets talk
dee*****@****.com
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Morewealth121(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2016
keeps the call coming.
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Morewealth121(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2016
queendoreez:
Lets talk deechika001@gmail.com
done that already sir

1 Like

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Morewealth121(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2016
beatify your world through painting

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Morewealth121(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2016
one of the Paramount reasons why am in Lagos is to promote my handiwork. its not really expensive to make home look beautiful
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Morewealth121(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2016
keeps the call coming
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Zidjay(f): 6:14pm On May 22, 2016
Beautiful work. Can we talk? Ogehomes@gmail.com
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Morewealth121(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2016
Zidjay:
Beautiful work. Can we talk? Ogehomes@gmail.com
so sorry for replying you late. am busy with works and life. have mailed u already... thanks
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by queendoreez(f): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Morewealth121:
keeps the call coming

Hey, i didn't hear from you again. Call you severally, its either your number is switched off or you are not picking up.
Pls get in touch ASAP!
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by queendoreez(f): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Morewealth121:

so sorry for replying you late. am busy with works and life. have mailed u already... thanks

Mr Olas painting, is this how you are?
I offered you a job, paid you in full and you disappeared with my money and its been 6days and you didn't deem it fit to call me and explain yourself neither are you picking your calls.
I called you with another line, when you heard my voice, you dropped the call.

I am still giving you another 3 days from now to get in touch with me and explain yourself or i will open a new thread here, quoting you and tarnish your image.
I wouldn't want that, so be reasonable and do the right thing.

If you don't want to complete my job, please RETURN MY MONEY!!!
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Acidosis(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
queendoreez:

I offered you a job, paid you in full and you disappeared with my money and its been 6days and you didn't deem it fit to call me and explain yourself neither are you picking your calls.

I am still giving you another 3 days from now to get in touch with me and explain yourself or i will open a new thread here, quoting you and tarnish your image.

Has OP fixed your work now?
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
queendoreez:

Don't ever pay in full when the job hasn't been completed.
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by queendoreez(f): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Acidosis:

Has OP fixed your work now?

I haven't heard from him till this day, no calls, no message(s), nothing. Well, i already got someone else to do the job for me.

NOTE: OP is scam!
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by queendoreez(f): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ishilove:
Don't ever pay in full when the job hasn't been completed.
Learnt my lessons the hard way.
NEVER TRUST anyone especially on NAIRALAND.

2 Likes

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Acidosis(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
queendoreez:

I haven't heard from him till this day, no calls, no message(s), nothing. Well, i already got someone else to do the job for me.

You can't be serious

He cannot scam you. You should have carried others along, especially on this thread. Your money would not only be returned, he would have paid for the wasted time.

To you @OP, do not think you're safe o, please return her money, apologize and beg God (if you serve any) for forgiveness.

Your profile shows you visit Nairaland everyday, you read this thread daily but only stopped updating.

Note: Don't bother removing your profile picture and phone number, I've saved it already just in case this lady needs me to put you in jail.

To you ma, don't always leave criminals to 'God' to judge, don't "move on" when cheated. It is words like these that make criminality thrive in Nigeria. Seeing that you moved on, he would move to the next victim who is ready and available to move on. God will not put him in jail, take up his matter and let him pay for his action.

I didn't care to ask how much you paid. Even if it is N10, he must refund your money!

1 Like

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by queendoreez(f): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2016
Acidosis:

You can't be serious

He cannot scam you. You should have carried others along, especially on this thread. Your money would not only be returned, he would have paid for the wasted time.

To you @OP, do not think you're safe o, please return her money, apologize and beg God (if you serve any) for forgiveness.

Your profile shows you visit Nairaland everyday, you read this thread daily but only stopped updating.

Note: Don't bother removing your profile picture and phone number, I've saved it already just in case this lady needs me to put you in jail.

To you ma, don't always leave criminals to 'God' to judge, don't "move on" when cheated. It is words like these that make criminality thrive in Nigeria. Seeing that you moved on, he would move to the next victim who is ready and available to move on. God will not put him in jail, take up his matter and let him pay for his action.

I didn't care to ask how much you paid. Even if it is N10, he must refund your money!

I really want to take up the matter, but how do i do that?
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Ishilove: 6:21am On Sep 07, 2016
Morewealth121, why are you avoiding her? Pay up!!

Cc dominique

Morewealth121 even if you use another username Nairalanders will hunt you down and you will be chased out of Nairaland if you don't refund queendoreez's money or complete her job.

Cc dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Ishilove: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2016
queendoreez:

Cc Dominique

1 Like

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Ishilove: 6:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Morewealth121:

Dominique, it is very possible he has another username which he is using to operate on Nairaland.

Acidosis, please post his number here for all to see.

1 Like

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Ishilove: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Morewealth121:
one of the Paramount reasons why am in Lagos is to promote my handiwork. its not really expensive to make home look beautiful
it is unwholesome practices like yours that is giving other legit business men on Nairaland a bad name. Why did you scam queendoreez?

pay up!!

Cc dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Acidosis(m): 6:52am On Sep 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Dominique, it is very possible he has another username which he is using to operate on Nairaland.

Acidosis, please post his number here for all to see.

cc. Morewealth121

1 Like

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by Acidosis(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2016
I'm hoping to see his responses on the thread on or before evening.

1 Like

Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by dominique(f): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2016
queendoreez:

Sorry about that, did you meet him in person before sending money to him? He logs in almost everyday but last time he commented was almost 3 months ago. Seems his mission on Nairaland is complete. I really hope you take this up and have him arrested. Someone ought to teach these fraudsters a lesson.

Ishilove:

None other, just this. I'll be on the lookout in case he emerged with another handle.
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by queendoreez(f): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ishilove:
Morewealth121, why are you avoiding her? Pay up!!

Cc dominique

Morewealth121 even if you use another username Nairalanders will hunt you down and you will be chased out of Nairaland if you don't refund queendoreez's money or complete her job.

Cc dominique

Because of OP i have stopped trusting anyone on NL. I got some serious buiness proposals from here but i rejected because of trust.
Re: For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now by queendoreez(f): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
dominique:

Sorry about that, did you meet him in person before sending money to him? He logs in almost everyday but last time he commented was almost 3 months ago. Seems his mission on Nairaland is complete. I really hope you take this up and have him arrested. Someone ought to teach these fraudsters a lesson.

Yes, i met him in person, paid in in full, he did part of the job the first day and promised to come next day to finish it up but he never did.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Tailoring Materials( English Fabrics) In Bulk / Unlimited Earning With 0 Capital / Locust Beans (iru) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.