Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros (56970 Views)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today May 5th / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Davidchuks2015: 2:30pm On May 16, 2016
What kind of country are we in? may God help us out this great mess.

Please is there any body here that knows anything about Arbitrage betting and how one can open and fond Netteler account with foreign currency? please I need ur help here. here is my number, just flash me or add me up on whatsapp. +2348117891997
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by kennes10: 2:31pm On May 16, 2016
saaedlee:

You won't wake because it will never get there. And you'll die in your sleep
Abeg he won't die in his sleep... Easy!!
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by fm7070: 2:33pm On May 16, 2016
Why are they still deceiving us with this CBN rate when they know that is not obtainable.
This government needs to wake up and be realistic. All their lies are putting them in more trouble.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by IVORY2009(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2016
Mallam selling to u @ 370 to a dollar

Mallam buying frm you 360 to a Dollar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by senatorbayor(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2016
The dollar to naira FX where our deregulation is base on by the FG is moving upward from its original 320 to 345. Wont price of fuel be affected

More reasons the FG need to do something fast if its serious about alleviating the pains of the masses .
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by sonnie10: 2:40pm On May 16, 2016
Anybody who can access dollar at the official rate and use it for any other business than round tripping is classical dunce.

Yes, I said so.

4 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by AleAirHub(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by AmAlbert(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2016
saaedlee:

You won't wake because it will never get there. And you'll die in your sleep
No be me you quote o and even sef e no concern me at all but to tell you the truth you Dey very stewpeed for dis your right up, Imagine wetin person wey dey claim see him get brain dey write..

You neva reach to use phone at all

Ewu Gambia
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:47pm On May 16, 2016
zone20:
wake me when it"s 700naira to 1 dollar

Have you ever pray for Nigeria?
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by BrownShawty(f): 2:52pm On May 16, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
I love it.
I pray $1 gets to 8 thousand naira
cruel you

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by manmustwac(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2016
Well us peoplew here dey come naija from the UK go enjoy this 465 naira to one pound exchange rate
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by don4real18(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
I love it.
I pray $1 gets to 8 thousand naira
And you will bear the pain.... I'm quite certain that you are one of the kids that their parents still feed on Nairaland
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by PrinceAfo911(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2016
I THOUGHT BY THE MENTION OF BUHARI:

I thought by the mention of Buhari $1 would be equal to #1.
I wonder why dollar,pounds and euro is not afraid of Buhari?

I thought at the mention of Buhari Oil price will climb back to $130 par barrel.

I thought by the mention of Buhari Fulani herdsmen would hide but nay,they are more bold.

I thought by the mention of Buhari corruption would stop.
Nay!! the budget got missing.

I thought by the mention of Buhari corruption would flee through the window, Nay!! the budget was padded under his nose.

I thought by the mention of Buhari Fuel price would come down to #45 par litre, Nay!! it's #145.

I thought by the mention of Buhari our power supply would be better than the US,Nay!!
power supply is as good as getting your own generator.

I thought by the mention of Buhari bucket of garri would come down from #250 or #200 to #100 or #50.
Nay!!! Bucket of garri is #550 &#600.

l thought by the mention of Buhari investors would rush to invest in Nigeria thereby creating more jobs,
Nay!!! investors are running away making many jobless.

I thought by the mention of Buhari Nigerians would be one as claimed,
Nay!! There's more ethnic crisis than before.

I thought by the mention of Buhari international leaders would respect Nigeria more but,
Nay!! they told us boldly that we are fantastically corrupt.

I thought by the mention of Buhari Police would stop collecting bribe,
Nay!! #20 & #50 is gone #100 is the fixed free to pass despite if you carry illegal items.

I thought by the mention of Buhari the fine meted on MTN by NCC (National Communication Commission) will be paid instantly but Nay!!
,South African president Jacob Zuma came to dine at Aso Rock the fine fell from trillion to few billions.

I thought by the mention of Buhari strike would end,but Nay!!
The strike is looming!!!

Jesus is the only name that creatures respect

3 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by omisakint: 3:30pm On May 16, 2016
ITunes card for sale
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by ronald4lif(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2016
What's the Nigerian government plans on reviewing minimum wage and the salary structure of it staff to be in concomitant with the inflation of goods and services?

This isn't right and insensitive to the plight of the masses who have to purchase fuel and other items more expensive than they were before forex decrement. As an APC supporter I'm beginning to regret canvassing for the support of this government. sad

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by gudnex22(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2016

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by sanusidabo: 3:37pm On May 16, 2016
BREAKING NEWS and market update on the sudden crash of USD against naira as $1 to #210 due to low demand of dollars.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2016
Anyway, if you are into online purchase or youre an exchanger or you need online funds, i have USD for sale o.
And before you come and start negotiating like say u wan buy kulikuli, kindly check the black market rate up there and be moderate in ur negotiation
Thanks
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by tutaboi(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] cry cry
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by mistermorex: 3:53pm On May 16, 2016
I collected money via MG at early hour of today and the official rate was $1 to #247.25.
Bobxin:
Thought they said Official rate has risen to 290 per dollar?
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:03pm On May 16, 2016
neolboy:
Our naira is falling down, falling down Our naira is falling down, Lord help us ooooo.

HBD to me
hehehehehehe
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Andy86(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2016
I think the dullard never intend saying $1 = N1 rather the thing he meant to say was $1 = N1000. It was a paradine vocabulary mistake. We aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ getting there.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 16, 2016
oops, waiting for 21st like a boss
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 16, 2016
i cannot believe a dollar is still pegged at #199. this is wicked o. please i have a question: if i open a dorm account. will the bank still charge me at #345 per dollar when i run a transaction online?
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Damfostopper(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2016
As if i care about d exchange market..... Nonnsense.... Dats hw it will be until Buhari d dullard leaves... Y show me
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by samiboy774(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2016
its been stable atleast like dis for sumx....Na still #change sha
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by loomer: 4:20pm On May 16, 2016
Keneking:
The currency has stabilised against Dollar. Amazing shocked

So for ur mind now, e get where u fit buy dollar 199?
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by kennmudia: 4:20pm On May 16, 2016
Ewizard:
And some1 opened his smelly mouth telling us he's gonna mek $1=#1 and stabilize oil price in international market like say na him papa get OPEC and som gullibles agreed, queued up and thumb for d illiterate.

The whites have always been right about the blacks..
just say they were right about your stupidity...dont generalize it oga. speak for yourself. i am still not a buhari or pdp supporter but stupidity stinks.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Willybos(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2016
link2ok:
Ok....

We hav recovered loot, we re fighting kwaruption.. and we will fix Niger delta avengers.

Baba Sherifat God wuld judge you
4ny country?
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by madjune(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2016
manmustwac:
Well us peoplew here dey come naija from the UK go enjoy this 465 naira to one pound exchange rate

People from UK ke?

Wey dem see pounds?
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by grimripper: 4:47pm On May 16, 2016
saaedlee:

You won't wake because it will never get there
dude, you imaginative protocol are out of date.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 16, 2016
It is now #367

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters / How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.