Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros (56967 Views)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today May 5th / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by jibs4lv(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
Smiles..... Why is it so difficult to make $1=N1?
abi o, sebi na to just write am on top paper put na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 16, 2016
Ewizard:
And some1 opened his smelly mouth telling us he's gonna mek $1=#1 and stabilize oil price in international market like say na him papa get OPEC and som gullibles agreed, queued up and thumb for d illiterate.

The whites have always been right about the blacks..
You are right bro, but whites can be stupid at times, the same change a black man sold us was also sold to them 8 years ago, he even told them he will stabilize Middle East and they will all listen on hearing his voice speaking peace aloud, we now know how that turned out.

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by egobetatoday: 5:20pm On May 16, 2016
247Dior:
What a country.... Are we even going forward or backward? shocked shocked shocked shocked

According to the zombes' dictionary we are moving forward grin
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by EmekaBlue(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2016
shame.....zoo
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by egobetatoday: 5:30pm On May 16, 2016
RalphTheToner:
what a welcome development,y'all should nt worry eh,one day una go wake up & $1 go dey exchange 4 #1000,na by dat time all dis craze people wey dey support DULLARD eye go clear by force.

they will rather say Gej caused it. its Gejs fault even if we become zimbabwe grin
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by egobetatoday: 5:32pm On May 16, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
oh Lord let this wicked soul cont sleeping for eternity .....
AmEn
'
sorry, 'amening' it doesnt say it will happen. Is he the one giving people intelligence?
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 16, 2016
Majority of d wailers association think tru there anus
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Bollinger(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2016
The Nigeria of today is a function of bad citizens and terrible leaders. When you have horrible citizens, you will always have bad leaders. Why? Because the leaders come from the citizenry. Unless someone can prove to me that the leaders they have in Nigeria somehow came from the moon.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Guruenny(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2016
Just d current rate and is der a guarantee dat d dollar will fall even pounds don't falls it rises am just sick and tired of dis economy.dollar rises and salary remains constant,pms price still on fluctuation and inflation keeps on increasn
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 16, 2016
zone20:
wake me when it"s 700naira to 1 dollar

SEE MORE @ https://www.nairaland.com/3108413/todays-naira-exchange-rate-against
Get ready to be awoken soon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Yehman(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2016
zone20:
Today's (16/5/16) exchange rate of the Nigerian Naira against the Dollars, Pounds and Euros

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/05/todays-naira-exchange-rate-dollars-pounds-euros/

Where did u see the dollar?
Nigerians sef
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Sanchez0072(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2016
I think i will start now to store my dollars, cos it will soon be 1k to 1dollar.....laughing my ass off
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by CRAPHA96(m): 12:09am On May 17, 2016
well as for moi residing in gabon....i pray to jah that it should continue like this....GOD BLESS ME
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD DEVALUE NAIRA

QUOTE ME AND DIE THE NEXT DAY
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by dosh16(m): 12:56am On May 17, 2016
Common sense....!!! # singing
damyzino:
jez passing by...weytin concern me
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by brilkid: 8:11am On May 17, 2016
ok. nice to know
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by brilkid: 8:13am On May 17, 2016
brilkid:
ok. nice to know

ok
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by brilkid: 8:15am On May 17, 2016
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by brilkid: 8:16am On May 17, 2016
[quote author=brilkid post=45694148][/quote]
ok
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by kedunaija(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
See the current Dollar to Naira exchange rate as of today. do you want to exchange your hard currency, but dont know how much the current Fx exchange rate today
http://dailygists.com.ng/dollar-naira-exchange-rate-today-aboki-bank-rates/
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by ultrazone(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros by Dollabiz: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Floatin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters / How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.