Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately (2620 Views)

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 16, 2016
Yep but u ain't no virgin in the front hole
onila:
Part-time fa-ggot
Full-time savage

my virgin as-s not for losers like you

monkey looking in-cest
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by UyiIredia(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2016
onila:
mr mohawk f-aggot
follow the arrow fcck from my thread
You deserve a ban. I've reported you to the mod.
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Ranchhoddas: 9:29pm On May 16, 2016
Ginaz:

This is embarrassing, don't say again. Don't wanna hear. Your family might think they have a brain for a daughter but they don't know they have a retarrd. Bye. Spoil your family for all I care.
wetin concern you na?Why you carry person family matter for head?na gala ?
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Ranchhoddas: 9:35pm On May 16, 2016
Vanquay:
Your mum is right to seek help but in the wrong place...She should be going to Mental institutions not churches
Bad mouth.
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 16, 2016
onila:
undecided all the first daughters in my father's family never married

and my mother believes with the way I am going
I will never get married too
I am also a first daughter

my mother too didnt even stay in her marriage for long before my father kicked her out
been a single parent for years

my sister is becoming useless too

the whole family is a mess

I dont know what to do again

she has gone to warri to meet Omoto Fufeyin
shes even planning to go to South Africa to meet Shepard Bushiri

I feel so bad for her
put my mummy in prayers
dont wanna her to suffocate for prayers in this her old age

I have told her to stop worrying
its so hurtful to see ur mother praying three time a day, going to church to church because you
when she shld be resting
When I say life has 2 sides, this is part of what I mean. Now what ure experiencing many youths ur age don't even knw hw it feels cuz their lives have been too gud 2 have such an experience. If I were you, I'll just go to gud praying church. And pls live a normal life. Don't be embttered towards ppl bcus of ur challenges. Christ will help you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~Lucifer's Lover ~A true life inspired story of deliverance. / Do Catholics actually Worship Mary Mother Of Jesus / Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.