Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) (54553 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
Mercy Johnson and her husband, Odi Okojie looking dapper as they stepped out in matching outfit. the couple are blessed with three children – a boy and 2 girls. See photos above;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/mercy-johnson-and-her-husband-odi.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
lovely

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Tocheagle(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2016
Nigerian Kim Kardashian But With Decency

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 16, 2016
Who would ever imagine mercy johnson will be this decent and dedicated in marriage. When she was single, i know most guys will judge her from a distance as a slut because of her sexy shape then go for the plain looking girls, thinking there marriage is safe.
See.mercy still very sexy and very focused in her home.. Her husband saw a diamond which most single men couldnt see , even with their eyes open.
God bless your home mercy, keep the joy in yur alive and pure smiley
. Divorce will not come knocking on yur door, cause i believe you are wise and grounded..

I always tell pretty ladies around me, dont allow society box u into a corner , which is not yours.. Always look yur best and to hell with any guy that feels cos u r sexy and pretty, u wont be a marriage material but a sex object...Your husband will locate you , and damn what people thinks. He will see the rare goodness in you and marry you.. Cause u r worth more than a diamond in his eyes.
Embrace your looks, cos its God's gift. smiley

294 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by nikkypearl(f): 1:42pm On May 16, 2016
O gaa ju

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 16, 2016
olagbara......

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Kaira333: 2:22pm On May 16, 2016
Op three kids not two. 2 girls and a boy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Ada9103(f): 2:38pm On May 16, 2016
wow! I love this family

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Airforce1(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2016
I wish my girl friend breast big like this

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by floragregs(f): 3:52pm On May 16, 2016
All na packaging. Make she pull bra, the breast go dey kiss her belle.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by BoosBae(f): 4:01pm On May 16, 2016
Even though i don't know what happens in their marriage, I see real friendship between this two... This is what marriage should be about kiss

Say no to being just a baby mama lipsrsealed

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nostradamus: 4:13pm On May 16, 2016
i still dey lust seriously after this mercy johnson.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 16, 2016
Sexy momma

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by titi4fola(f): 6:39pm On May 16, 2016
I love her everything about her. Ride on Mercy! Cuteness overload!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by onoikenna: 6:39pm On May 16, 2016
Before her marriage,many peeps were thinking she won't make a beta wife.now she has proofed them wrong

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by titi4fola(f): 6:40pm On May 16, 2016
Amelian:
Who would ever imagine mercy johnson will be this decent and dedicated in marriage. When she was single, i know most guys will judge her from a distance as a slut because of her sexy shape then go for the plain looking girls, thinking there marriage is safe.
See.mercy still very sexy and very focused in her home.. Her husband saw a diamond which most single men couldnt see , even with their eyes open.
God bless your home mercy, keep the joy in yur alive and pure smiley
. Divorce will not come knocking on yur door, cause i believe you are wise and grounded..

I always tell pretty ladies around me, dont allow society box u into a corner , which is not yours.. Always look yur best and to hell with any guy that feels cos u r sexy and pretty, u wont be a marriage material but a sex object...Your husband will locate you , and damn what people thinks. He will see the rare goodness in you and marry you.. Cause u r worth more than a diamond in his eyes.
Embrace your looks, cos its God's gift. smiley
hmm-mm...truly said, thank you for the message.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by englishmart(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2016
why she no wear timberland?

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by ademoladeji(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2016
Oh Boy! The Milk. Reservoir will NEVER go DRY

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 16, 2016
And i thought i had big boobs

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Hysmady(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2016
Like ur own abi sad
floragregs:
All na packaging. Make she pull bra, the breast go dey kiss her belle.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:43pm On May 16, 2016
ODIANOSEN OKOJIE,
EGBE FU WE RE ABA.

I'm waiting for you at Amslem Edenojie (Ojuromi of Uromi) palace.

Please when coming, make sure you come with an endowed pvssy like mercy Johnson for your brother.
that's all I ask from you.

midehi2 come and see what only your bro is enjoying o.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by FrankValency(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2016
jeeez......lovely couple. God give me my own woman with boobs like mercy Johnson, kitten like tonto dike, face like Chika ike, legs like Yvonne nelson, eyes like Jackie appiah, and back like omotola ekehinde and inner heart like my mum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 16, 2016
BRA dey suffer ooooooo.
I challenge her to comot BRA, we fit catch the NIPPLES for knee joint oooo

LADIES sabi old quick ooooooo

I detest extremely large mama.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Beehshorp(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2016
I just saw mercy Johnson and her husbands in outfits but I didnot see the 3rd person which is her curves in any outfit
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 16, 2016
kiss figure eight on point

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 16, 2016
Amazing
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Aristotle96(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2016
Airforce1:
I feel ur pain bro embarassed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Giyerte(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2016
The guy ugly sha. FINE PIC THOUGH.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Adesiji77: 6:45pm On May 16, 2016
Sharp guy..kept her busy with childbearingcheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by ALAYORMII: 6:45pm On May 16, 2016
Nna mhennn
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by FrankValency(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2016
Airforce1:
bring her, I can make ur dream come true

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid / Masterkraft’s Outfit To Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Wedding Got Nigerians Talking / Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.