Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] (66903 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by NaijaCelebrity: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2017
The Home Of Nollywood News [Nollyzone.com]

Former BB-naija housemate, Gifty put her boobs on display in a new video. Gifty who was once an actress took to her insta stories to flaunts her boobs.

See photos and video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exRoO7AmYuc

http://news.nollyzone.com/gifty-bares-boobs-braless-open-chest-outfit/

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Well theres a difference between boobs and breasts. People like this gifty and dija have boobs. People like nicky minaj ,kendra wilkinson and cossy orjiakor have breast.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by whonamehelp(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2017
shocked
her mama born her well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Annnonymous: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2017
See boobby shocked shocked shocked shocked

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Abbeysunday(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2017
Her olympus is very much still standing.....We are proud of that fact

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Angeleena(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2017
is that all?

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Johnpaul01: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2017
See bwest like blom-blom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by tstx(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2017
DESPERATE CRY FOR ATTENTION...

I for lambast you, but considering the fact that... we men are infatuated with breast...... all i have to say to you is ride on.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by baski92(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Everything about her is fake, am not hating on her but i so much dislike her

18 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Tamarapetty(f): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2017
anything to gain attention. parted like the red sea

11 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by noah24(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2017
Attention by fire � by force.. �

8 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Houseofglam7(f): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2017
The hustle is real

7 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2017
advertising is the process of making known to the public what is for sale....

31 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Exjoker(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2017
I don't know why she did that (expose her boobs), but I like it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Macnnoli4(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
cool
Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Macnnoli4(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Another one! From Gifty.What a gift to vaseline crew

5 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Heywhizzy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
She's trying hard to catch up with Tboss but Tboss is so far gone right now.. Tboss didn't only play her game well, she played it fast..

When Tboss was picking controversy with big celebs like AY, she was busy being controversial with unknown artist like 2kay.. Now the difference is clear, anyways she's gotten the attention she seeks, let's see what Ubi Franklin and the likes would do about it

I won't end without shouting
ASHAWO

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by jennybarbie(f): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fine girl

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by punterjob: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Olympus has fallen.
Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Saintbonnie(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
And how far has all the breasts display taken her?
Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Freeman59: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
The devil is really at work on earth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Sharon6(f): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Anything to remain relevant.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by KayCee92(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
just here to check d very CLEAVAGE
Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by kolnel: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Has she improved on her English language

She has nothing else to offer

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by SIaye: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
she is just trying so hard to become more of a slut than she already is.. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by free2ryhme: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
child of abomination

she wan become Nigeria kim kardashian by force

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by KeengTobbie(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Orange tinz shocked, leave her jare you'll be surprised how many rich men would slide into her dm. And offer her huge sums. Won't be surprised if she buys a G-wagon by mid next year. wink

5 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by Snow02: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
The Home Of Nollywood News [Nollyzone.com]

Former BB-naija housemate, Gifty put her boobs on display in a new video. Gifty who was once an actress took to her insta stories to flaunts her boobs.
See photos and video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exRoO7AmYuc

http://news.nollyzone.com/gifty-bares-boobs-braless-open-chest-outfit/
I want to put my cock between them SMH
Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by kuntash: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
jennybarbie:
Fine girl

really ? but the one on your DP shows a decently dressed person

I am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] by pweshboi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
see the thing like buns.... LUBBISH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Fashola Funsho Ogunremi Is Dead (Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.