Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit (2867 Views)

PAN, NSE Plan $700m Youth Empowerment Scheme / Youth Empowerment Centre / My Pastor ask me to Pay Tithe when I won £289,701 On National Lottery, HELP ME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by deasy(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2016
Hello Lagosians,

Based On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit -- A Lagos State Government and Federal Government Agency (SMEDAN) Small & Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria in collaboration with National Images is set to empower 5,700 peoples in the different LGA and LCDA in Lagos State. This is also in Partnership with corporate bodies like Xeanior Resources, Icon Investment Consultants, Tostech Global Resources and others.

MY EXPERIENCE: At the Ikeja Youth Centre today, the level of co-ordination at the beginning seems good -- people were grouped according to each Local Government to submit their forms...things was cool and peaceful. Not until when people who had submitted their registration form before date and received SMS where called upon.

I quickly opened up the website-form to check the submission date again!. It says, "This form should be filled and returned to: Lagos State Government, Epe Youth Center and Ikeja Youth Center on the 16th & 17th May, 2016 by 8:00am daily "

AND I WAS LIKE WHY WILL PEOPLE SUBMIT BEFORE THIS DATE...why did those in-charge accept their form? (Foul play!!!)

Mehn...come see queue, people dey sweat, insults and fight between line-ups, this went on for hours (everything was so disorganised).

Another things that shocked us all, was when it was announced that we are going pay 2000 Naira. (Sudden Information...wey people no prepare for -- some people were even asking what the 2K is for seems its EMPOWERMENT).

The delay/waste of people's time was just too much!!!

Thank God, the Ikeja Co-ordinator called people into the hall...after too much delay. He told us more about the empowerment, his plan to organised us well and he explained that the 2000 Naira payment is for the 5 day training and excursion.

After all, he said those who just submit their form today (which is the right date) should go home and expect SMS from them. A Skye Bank account details was pasted on the wall for people to copy.

AND I WAS LIKE...why did dey delay us and make us go through stress?

Is like some Nigerians too like Money. I fear ooo...I over heard some people saying, "I came because of the LOAN" can you imagine that

Make e no be like say na only me -- lemme ask;
1. What do you think...what was your experience in your Youth Center?

2. And here's the IMPORTANT QUESTION, why are you participating in the National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit...is it for the LOAN?
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by oneuniquemind(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2016
I want to submit mine tomorrow morning. Still skeptical about the tin that's why I came online reviews. You mean I should be prepared for stress if I decide to still go tomorrow, chai. Pls, is the whole summit tin worth the stress + all participants will have to pay the 2k?
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by truewalker: 7:08pm On May 16, 2016
please whats the location of the Ikeja centre? anyone with directions? And must one pay the 2k now or when the program starts.
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by oneuniquemind(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2016
Ikeja Youth
Training Centre, No: 9/12 Oluwaleyimu Street Off John Olugbon
Street Ikeja Lagos.
Someone should talk about this 2k tin o
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by deasy(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2016
oneuniquemind:
I want to submit mine tomorrow morning. Still skeptical about the tin that's why I came online reviews. You mean I should be prepared for stress if I decide to still go tomorrow, chai. Pls, is the whole summit tin worth the stress + all participants will have to pay the 2k?

Well you don't need to stress yourself...just submit your form, drop your personal contacts and write down their bank account details.

That's all...participant are to pay the 2K
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by Odufaikhimalo(f): 5:53pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by deasy(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2016
Odufaikhimalo:
Good evening There are two different types of forms I saw that day
Any explanation for that too some had serial number while others don't. it appears those who submitted before may 16 had serial numbers.
Well I saw only one kinda form
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 1:16am On May 26, 2016
Did anyone get this, got mine yesterday and when are we to pay?

Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by oneuniquemind(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2016
IamQuins:
I haven't gotten any message. Have you paid the 2k and when did you submit?
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 5:18pm On May 26, 2016
oneuniquemind:
I haven't gotten any message. Have you paid the 2k and when did you submit?

I'm yet to pay n I submitted lst week. I tink d 2k is a scam, it's suppose to be free.
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by oneuniquemind(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2016
IamQuins:

I'm yet to pay n I submitted lst week. I tink d 2k is a scam, it's suppose to be free.
I see. Was curious that you seem to be the only one who has mentioned getting a msg. Well, we that submitted at the legal time 15/16th could also still be expectant.
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 10:32am On May 27, 2016
oneuniquemind:

I see. Was curious that you seem to be the only one who has mentioned getting a msg. Well, we that submitted at the legal time 15/16th could also still be expectant.

I pray so
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by deasy(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2016
IamQuins:

I submitted on the 16th and I got same message on the 20th...paying the 2K next week. The 2K is meant for the training materials & excursion for those 4days...
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 10:59am On May 28, 2016
deasy:

I submitted on the 16th and I got same message on the 20th...paying the 2K next week. The 2K is meant for the training materials & excursion for those 4days...

Ok, I filled d export blank. U?
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by deasy(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2016
IamQuins:

Ok, I filled d export blank. U?
Waow! What a coincidence...I filled in the same too. smiley
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
deasy:

Dats nyc, wch LGA u frm?
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
deasy:

Dats nyc, wch LGA u frm?
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by deasy(m): 9:15pm On May 28, 2016
IamQuins:

Dats nyc, wch LGA u frm?
Oshodi LGA...U?
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 11:00pm On May 28, 2016
deasy:

Oshodi LGA...U?
Surulere
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by oneuniquemind(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
deasy:
Hello Lagosians,

Based On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit -- A Lagos State Government and Federal Government Agency (SMEDAN) Small & Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria in collaboration with National Images is set to empower 5,700 peoples in the different LGA and LCDA in Lagos State. This is also in Partnership with corporate bodies like Xeanior Resources, Icon Investment Consultants, Tostech Global Resources and others.

MY EXPERIENCE: At the Ikeja Youth Centre today, the level of co-ordination at the beginning seems good -- people were grouped according to each Local Government to submit their forms...things was cool and peaceful. Not until when people who had submitted their registration form before date and received SMS where called upon.

I quickly opened up the website-form to check the submission date again!. It says, "This form should be filled and returned to: Lagos State Government, Epe Youth Center and Ikeja Youth Center on the 16th & 17th May, 2016 by 8:00am daily "

AND I WAS LIKE WHY WILL PEOPLE SUBMIT BEFORE THIS DATE...why did those in-charge accept their form? (Foul play!!!)

Mehn...come see queue, people dey sweat, insults and fight between line-ups, this went on for hours (everything was so disorganised).

Another things that shocked us all, was when it was announced that we are going pay 2000 Naira. (Sudden Information...wey people no prepare for -- some people were even asking what the 2K is for seems its EMPOWERMENT).

The delay/waste of people's time was just too much!!!

Thank God, the Ikeja Co-ordinator called people into the hall...after too much delay. He told us more about the empowerment, his plan to organised us well and he explained that the 2000 Naira payment is for the 5 day training and excursion.

After all, he said those who just submit their form today (which is the right date) should go home and expect SMS from them. A Skye Bank account details was pasted on the wall for people to copy.

AND I WAS LIKE...why did dey delay us and make us go through stress?

Is like some Nigerians too like Money. I fear ooo...I over heard some people saying, "I came because of the LOAN" can you imagine that

Make e no be like say na only me -- lemme ask;
1. What do you think...what was your experience in your Youth Center?

2. And here's the IMPORTANT QUESTION, why are you participating in the National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit...is it for the LOAN?
guy, i still haven"t gotten any message from them. is it wise i still pay the 2k?. pls, who else is still yet to get a message from them
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
What's up guys, how u guys preparing?.
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by oneuniquemind(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
IamQuins:
What's up guys, how u guys preparing?.
i no get any message
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
oneuniquemind:
i no get any message
Gotten mine
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by oneuniquemind(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
IamQuins:

Gotten mine
there is no point paying the money then since i didn"t get message from them, abi?
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
oneuniquemind:

there is no point paying the money then since i didn"t get message from them, abi?

Really don't knw yet, I'll advise u come on the 1st day to see for yoursef.
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by CuteTj(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
My question is - At the end of the training, I'd it guaranteed that they will give out loans?

Pls you guys should provide an answer.
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
CuteTj:
My question is - At the end of the training, I'd it guaranteed that they will give out loans?

That's the big question we don't ve an anz to....
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by Odufaikhimalo(f): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pls keep us updated
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by deasy(m): 12:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Hello guys...I haven't paid the 2K too. And am miss the training already bcus am not in Lagos now. I really have interest in the export training -- if you choose that...please I'd like you to share info with me.
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by deasy(m): 12:51am On Jun 21, 2016
CuteTj:

I'd say loan will be giving if after the training you qualified for it...I mean they realize you know exactly what the business is all about, they saw the kinda spirit( your enthusiasm) towards it etc.
Re: Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit by IamQuins: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2016
deasy:

I'd say loan will be giving if after the training you qualified for it...I mean they realize you know exactly what the business is all about, they saw the kinda spirit( your enthusiasm) towards it etc.

I doubt if d loans wud be given out coz u can't identify the serious ones, why coz pple are too mch.

I don't believe this scheme anymore, I only see it as means of enriching demself's. 2000xover5000 people. Do the maths bro..

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Manually Operated Yam And Cassava Peeler ,I Apply Patent On In Nigeria / How To Activate And Withdraw With Payoneer / Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.