Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Where Cometh The Rays Of The Sun - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Where Cometh The Rays Of The Sun (607 Views)

The Sun Will Soon Shine / The Sun Dances In Your Eyes / The Sun Dances In Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Cometh The Rays Of The Sun by KingAkin(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2009
At the down of the day when the sun had picked up it heels, sat I under the shade of a tree - thinking wide and far. The days of a man could be so blissful for like a sick will he lie and like a hero shall he rise, when the love of his youth has come unto him. So, I wonder - Where cometh the power of her love, that a dying soul is rivived by her - by the stolen kisses of her lips, and the warming embrace of her arms, and the lovely smile on her face. Unto her I likend the woman I love _ in whoms heart is the seat of love. So, I sought after the part she took, and trailed the track she raced and then I knew where cometh the light in her eyes. From where the cometh rays of the sun, cometh the power of her love. From where cometh the rays of the sun, cometh the life in her kisses.

(1) (Reply)

Her Majesty, Natives And Phantoms / Ọ́mọ̀ Ọ́kada, Ọ́mọ̀ Eko / a Poem For A Nairalander's Son,J.J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.