Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) (66816 Views)

Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 16, 2016
TaiKuun:
you obviously lack this thing we talking about bro. If you are not a teenager, then you must be a phoolish phool.
u demented fooool..isn't the lady wasted ni? Abi this one senseless ni?? Quote me again and I will send you to the pits of hell angry
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by McKc22(m): 2:17am On May 17, 2016
UyiIredia:
Nicely written.
in tekno voice love is wat I c wen I look at u
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Dhenz: 5:00am On May 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Marriage to anyone without the fear of God may most likely end in divorce... Except the disadvantaged partner decides to stay there no matter what.

Why?

Every man/woman must have an addiction/habit like those stated above.

It is only those who have the fear of God (not Church goer) that are rid of these habits... I'm speaking from experience.

Like I usually tell ladies, nobody can control a man, not you, your/his parents, friends... Nobody!

Its only the God that he fears that controls him.

But unfortunately, ladies feel most spiritual guys are boring... So you manage what you have undecided

God bless you. Only God can change a man or woman cuz he's the only one that those that know him reverence and fear cuz he decides to take your life or bless you any time he wishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On May 17, 2016
agarawu23:
i am one, nice meeting me angry
lol nice meeting you
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by ForesightLTD: 6:14am On May 17, 2016
Lovely write up

1 Like

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Bussme: 6:15am On May 17, 2016
Good one. Well done

1 Like

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Laveda(f): 6:37am On May 17, 2016
Nicely put.

Good one Op cheesy
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 7:28am On May 17, 2016
McKc22:
in tekno voice love is wat I c wen I look at u

Guy Abeg o. Hope u no be gay.
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Dimejidude(m): 7:28am On May 17, 2016
ForesightLTD:
Lovely write up
Laveda:
Nicely put.
Good one Op cheesy
Bussme:
Good one. Well done
Thanks!
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Izen: 8:11am On May 17, 2016
Dimejidude:
Controlling
Usually, the onus falls on women. One thing about men is that they all have an ego, that is how they were created and so in marriage, you have a woman who wants to always control the man,it doesn’t last.

And you think a marriage where a man wants to control a woman will last?
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Dimejidude(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2016
Izen:

None will last
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Riderboy(m): 8:40am On May 17, 2016
Lovelynature:
Compatibility remains the best ground for lasting marriage. Though no two people are completely compatible, but to certain level is quite ok

IMO there is nothing like compatibility in marriage. Just as we all have different finger prints, our personalities that shapes us are different. It is in how we manage our incompatibility through understanding and preservarence. understand that your spouse is different in personality, upbringing and character and flaws and preserve with the personality.
That's why it is advisable to marry what you can Cope with.
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Izen: 8:46am On May 17, 2016
Dimejidude:

None will last

You should have started that in your write up for balance. Good work sha.

1 Like

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2016
Riderboy:

IMO there is nothing like compatibility in marriage. Just as we all have different finger prints, our personalities that shapes us are different. It is in how we manage our incompatibility through understanding and preservarence. understand that your spouse is different in personality, upbringing and character and flaws and preserve with the personality.
That's why it is advisable to marry what you can Cope with.
You are right bro. Your last sentence says it all - marry who you can cope with. And that is some level of compatibility. Again, having the understanding to manage each other's incompatibility is also another level of compatibility. Thus they can have a lasting marriage.

Believe it or not, some people don't match at all - they can't just manage each other's incompatibility. No understanding, no tolerance, can't plan together to achieve a certain goals, they quarrel and fight over slightest issues and so on... Such marriage could only lead to great disaster, no matter how they profess to love each other.
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2016
Izen:

No man should control his wife, not even domineer.

However the husband is the leader, the captain in the home. This is a position of responsibility - he should be blamed for whatever goes wrong with the family.

But ladies of today feel they must be in charge, it is impossible! There cannot be two captains in a ship. A husband passes every decision in the home ( after consulting with his wife of course).

But whatever the man says is final, if he's wrong, then the wife should enter the "war room" and God will definitely touch his heart.

But if a wife decides to drag authority with the man in the home, its gonna end sour, and its even against the scriptures.

So the counsel for ladies is that they should marry man who would listen to them and respect their views while reflecting it in the decisions of the home.

If God has said the man is your head and you are the support, better get a man you can entrust your life with else submission will be difficult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by shollyblingzy: 9:47am On May 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

However the husband is the leader, the captain in the home. This is a position of responsibility - he should be blamed for whatever goes wrong with the family.
But ladies of today feel they must be in charge, it is impossible! There cannot be two captains in a ship. A husband passes every decision in the home ( after consulting with his wife of course).
But whatever the man says is final, if he's wrong, then the wife should enter the "war room" and God will definitely touch his heart.
But if a wife decides to drag authority with the man in the home, its gonna end sour, and its even against the scriptures.
So the [b]counsel for ladies is that they should marry man who would listen to them and respect their views [/b]while reflecting it in the decisions of the home.
If God has said the man is your head and you are the support, better get a man you can entrust your life with else submission will be difficult.

three gbosa for you @ bolded, for ladies always know their man would be controlling in the marriage, cos they must have seen the red flag that the man does not allow them to air their views during courtship, and for every man that fail to listen to their wives's view, is likely to make errors, cos men are being wired to focus on one direction per time, while women think in diverse ways and bring out solution, as they say two heads are always better than one...

so men , pls try drop your ego in the house , and play along with your wives, and immediately you step out of your home, you can pick up your egoistic nature of yours and raise your shoulders high with people outside, never with your wife #candid advice#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by bringbackourGEJ: 10:55am On May 17, 2016
But marriages like Buhari and his flea-eaten cows are bound to last forever.
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Marriage to anyone without the fear of God may most likely end in divorce... Except the disadvantaged partner decides to stay there no matter what.

Why?

It is only those who have the fear of God (not just a Church goer) that are rid of these habits... I'm speaking from experience.

Like I usually tell ladies, nobody can control a man, not you, your/his parents, friends... Nobody!

But unfortunately, ladies feel most spiritual guys are boring... So you manage what you have undecided

You are so in tune. Especially this last statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2016
juhan:
lol nice meeting you
can we start dating ASAP? angry
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by KingPharaoh(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Why?

It is only those who have the fear of God (not just a Church goer) that are rid of these habits... I'm speaking from experience.

I just learnt some very important things from you...God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by ayorwizz(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2016
juhan:
yeah omo yoruba ni mi
gba knuckle e ojare, omo"ya mi
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Vikky014(f): 8:09pm On May 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Why?

u hv a nice point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 17, 2016
ayorwizz:
gba knuckle e ojare, omo"ya mi
cheesy
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Izen: 9:40am On May 18, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

So the counsel for ladies is that they should marry man who would listen to them and respect their views while reflecting it in the decisions of the home.

You people keep saying women want to be in charge, how exactly? Women around me want to have a say, not be in charge. It's like wanting to have a say in what concerns your life now equals wanting to be in charge. And sometimes, you shouldn't quote scriptures to make your point. Not everyone is a Christian or Muslim, thanks. Y'all make submission sound so easy, you never talk about how to love wives. If women are loved the way they should be, there wouldn't be any need to discuss submission. Play your part as a man and stop this one sided argument. Even kids are asked to honor their parents. We rebel sometimes but our parents never stop loving us. You men have been asked to love and honor your wives, do you know you must love irrespective of whether your wife submits or not? Because that is what love is. How many men can actually do that? Do you see us shouting it down your throats? You say the only solution to a woman's problem is the war room right? How about a man's? Do you go to the war room when your wife does something wrong? Whatever a man says is final? Lol. Pray and God will definitely touch his heart? Are you even married? Married women will tell you otherwise. Being in a marriage where all I worry about is being in a war room so that God will change my husband's mind is not what I dream of. Some women have spent their whole life praying, and to what end? Please let us all be realistic for once. Women are whole human beings with feelings, we are not robots. We are adults who can make decisions for ourselves too. We didn't come to this world just for the sake of men & kids. We love you but we also love ourselves. Always put that into consideration please.

1 Like

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2016
Izen:

You people keep saying women want to be in charge, how exactly? Women around me want to have a say, not be in charge. It's like wanting to have a say in what concerns your life now equals wanting to be in charge. And sometimes, you shouldn't quote scriptures to make your point. Not everyone is a Christian or Muslim, thanks. Y'all make submission sound so easy, you never talk about how to love wives. If women are loved the way they should be, there wouldn't be any need to discuss submission. Play your part as a man and stop this one sided argument. Even kids are asked to honor their parents. We rebel sometimes but our parents never stop loving us. You men have been asked to love and honor your wives, do you know you must love irrespective of whether your wife submits or not? Because that is what love is. How many men can actually do that? Do you see us shouting it down your throats? You say the only solution to a woman's problem is the war room right? How about a man's? Do you go to the war room when your wife does something wrong? Whatever a man says is final? Lol. Pray and God will definitely touch his heart? Are you even married? Married women will tell you otherwise. Being in a marriage where all I worry about is being in a war room so that God will change my husband's mind is not what I dream of. Some women have spent their whole life praying, and to what end? Please let us all be realistic for once. Women are whole human beings with feelings, we are not robots. We are adults who can make decisions for ourselves too. We didn't come to this world just for the sake of men & kids. We love you but we also love ourselves. Always put that into consideration please.

There is nothing you have said that is not reflected in what i said initially.
When I say ladies of today wanna be in charge I know what I'm saying.
How many ladies put it the way you did these days? They don't say "air my views", they say "I'm not up for any man's control", "why must I submit to a man?", "there's no such thing as the man being the head" etc.
There are too many ladies today who enter marriage with a mind set of not submitting - so how will such a home work?

I am not saying men are not wrong also, but the rate at which gender equality is being crusaded, its already breeding women who will not find submission easy.

The world has become unfair - every empowerment and enlightenment is towards the female gender, and you forget their male counterpart - those who will be married to them.

Why teaching the girl child how to be confident and have a good self esteem, why don't you also teach the boy child how to respect and care for a woman? This is an anomaly that will keep the current situation lingering.

Sorry about the diversion there.

At the end of it all, its better a lady gets married to a man who has an understanding of love, affection and care for a woman; and a man marry alady who uunderstands respect and reverence of a man as the head.
This is the balanced equation. A failure in one is a failure of the union. No one should take advantage of the other. Why?

Just like a sensible man will find it easy to love a submissive woman, so also will a sensible woman find it easy to submit to a loving man.

Note the word "sensible"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Izen: 2:08pm On May 20, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

How many ladies put it the way you did these days? They don't say "air my views", they say "I'm not up for any man's control", "why must I submit to a man?", "there's no such thing as the man being the head" etc.
There are too many ladies today who enter marriage with a mind set of not submitting - so how will such a home work?

I am not saying men are not wrong also, but the rate at which gender equality is being crusaded, its already breeding women who will not find submission easy.

The world has become unfair - every empowerment and enlightenment is towards the female gender, and you forget their male counterpart - those who will be married to them.

Why teaching the girl child how to be confident and have a good self esteem, why don't you also teach the boy child how to respect and care for a woman? This is an anomaly that will keep the current situation lingering.

At the end of it all, its better a lady gets married to a man who has an understanding of love, affection and care for a woman; and a man marry alady who uunderstands respect and reverence of a man as the head.
This is the balanced equation. A failure in one is a failure of the union. No one should take advantage of the other. Why?

Just like a sensible man will find it easy to love a submissive woman, so also will a sensible woman find it easy to submit to a loving man.

Note the word "sensible"

I agree with most of what you said except the 'control' part. Machines are to be controlled not humans. The word 'control' shouldn't even be used on kids. 'Lead' would be a better word.
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2016
Izen:

I agree with most of what you said except the 'control' part. Machines are to be controlled not humans. The word 'control' shouldn't even be used on kids. 'Lead' would be a better word.

Very true. I agree absolutely wink
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 20, 2016
Women like myself would always object to the words like submission, respect and reverence.
1) Submission- it is such an ambiguous word. I can't wrap my head around it. There was a thread recently about a man who assaulted his wife because she refused sex. The words, submit and obey were just flying here and there. It was funny like painfully funny grin. According to the most male posters on that thread, she was wrong not to have submitted or obeyed her husband even if it makes her sad. She is to be blamed, some posters said they would have done worse if their wives failed to submit.

I really dislike that word. I was surprised because I have read reports where men have abused their wives for not fulfilling their marital duties. I thought it was just some crazy statistics. I couldn't believe that we have societies that would actually justify abuse because a woman failed to perform her marital duties.

If at all I decide to appreciate submission, I will interpret it as flexibility and agreeableness, reasonableness. Any interpretation outside those three are dead on arrival.

2) Respect and reverence: Some women like me strongly believe that respect and reverence are two way thing. We believe that everyone is to be respected even if the person is a 3 month old baby. I do not understand what respect your husband means. I understand respect one another and respect yourself. Reiterating that a woman must respect and revere her husband come across as men do not need to respect and revere their wives. It is a duty a woman must bear. Well, if you care about someone you respect them. If you consider someone as part of you, you revere them. Yeah, I hate those words however it does not mean I don't intend to respect and revere my husband. I merely expect the same to be directed at my husband.

You are welcome.

GlorifiedTunde:

Note the word "sensible"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Lied About Her Genotype / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.