Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration (5091 Views)

Customs Provides Code For Vehicle Owners To Verify Their Customs Papers / New Vehicle Registration Scheme Begins March 31 – Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by Lexit: 4:16pm On May 16, 2016
There are different people on Nairaland Auto Section claiming to be pro in vehicle registration, but I think this Lady Pattybf stands out. I saw her thread on this forum and decided to give it a shot. But, I must say I still got some clearance from Oga Gazzuzz.

She came to meet me at a training for the re-registration of one of my vehicles. Before I met her, a friend of mine who has been my vehicle reg person all this while, already charged me 45k for this job. But when I met her we were able to beat it down to 35k based on the licensing office where the vehicle was originally registered. She even took her time to put me through certain things about re-registration.

I gave her the money without knowing her from Adam. In fact, when I told some of my colleagues at work, they were like I have been scammed. But I remained resolute hoping she would not let me down.

Some days after, she called me to give updates. She asked for my passport to do affidavit, but because I couldn't reach her, I sent her soft copy, which she printed. To my utter surprise, days after, I got all my new documents. She even did extra photocopies for me.

This act of hers made me give her the go-ahead to register my second car. But I couldn't reach her to provide the money for this job. Again, to my surprise, she did everything without giving her a dime.

She was in my office this morning to deliver the job. She also gave me extra copies of my passport, which she printed without asking for money. Menh, I was flabbergasted. Everybody in my office couldn't just believe it.

I must confess, this lady is not only trustworthy but a person that one should rely on for any form of vehicle registration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by newman10(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2016
If Only I was in Lagos, she would handle my Driver's License issue for me. I am in PH and yet to process my Drivers license. New Issue too.

Pattybf, do you have anyone in PH here that can help. Someone like you o
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2016
pattybf is trustworthy and efficient, that's why I endorse her any day.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 7:43pm On May 16, 2016
Lexit:
There are different people on Nairaland Auto Section claiming to be pro in vehicle registration, but I think this Lady Pattybf stands out. I saw her thread on this forum and decided to give it a shot. But, I must say I still got some clearance from Oga Gazzuzz.

She came to meet me at a training for the re-registration of one of my vehicles. Before I met her, a friend of mine who has been my vehicle reg person all this while, already charged me 45k for this job. But when I met her we were able to beat it down to 35k based on the licensing office where the vehicle was originally registered. She even took her time to put me through certain things about re-registration.

I gave her the money without knowing her from Adam. In fact, when I told some of my colleagues at work, they were like I have been scammed. But I remained resolute hoping she would not let me down.

Some days after, she called me to give updates. She asked for my passport to do affidavit, but because I couldn't reach her, I sent her soft copy, which she printed. To my utter surprise, days after, I got all my new documents. She even did extra photocopies for me.

This act of hers made me give her the go-ahead to register my second car. But I couldn't reach her to provide the money for this job. Again, to my surprise, she did everything without giving her a dime.

She was in my office this morning to deliver the job. She also gave me extra copies of my passport, which she printed without asking for money. Menh, I was flabbergasted. Everybody in my office couldn't just believe it.

I must confess, this lady is not only trustworthy but a person that one should rely on for any form of vehicle registration.

ah! u created a new thread for me?

thanks a lot,

i'm humbly humbled! grin
Lexit:

ah! u created a new thread for me?

thanks a lot,

i'm humbly humbled!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 7:45pm On May 16, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Oga at d Top, thanks!
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 7:54pm On May 16, 2016
newman10:
If Only I was in Lagos, she would handle my Driver's License issue for me. I am in PH and yet to process my Drivers license. New Issue too.

Pattybf, do you have anyone in PH here that can help. Someone like you o

sorry I don't, I can only help here in Lagos!
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 16, 2016
A good reputation is more desirable that great wealth, and favourable acceptance more than silver & gold - Proverbs 22:1

Nice 1 Pattybf - We're very proud of you and I hope Sooperrescue & InspiredAutos can learn a thing or 2 from you. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 9:32pm On May 16, 2016
Zoharariel:
A good reputation is more desirable that great wealth, and favourable acceptance more than silver & gold - Proverbs 22:1

Nice 1 Pattybf - We're very proud of you and I hope Sooperrescue & InspiredAutos can learn a thing or 2 from you. grin

thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 16, 2016
pattybf:

thanks!
Pls my drivers licence will expire by july 31st. How do I renew. I mean how do I go abt it and hw much does it cost, where can I do it and hw long would it take so I can start soon. Thanks
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 16, 2016
I have saved her number on my phone already. she's going to do my drivers license for me. I remember when I had a chat with this wonderful lady on watsapp about the procedures, she was very polite and took me step by step about the whole process.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 3:13am On May 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Pls my drivers licence will expire by july 31st. How do I renew. I mean how do I go abt it and hw much does it cost, where can I do it and hw long would it take so I can start soon. Thanks

u still ve some time. when it expires, contact me, it doesnt take more dan a day to get ur license renewed!
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by Nobody: 6:05am On May 17, 2016
pattybf:

u still ve some time. when it expires, contact me, it doesnt take more dan a day to get ur license renewed!
Ok ma'am. Thanks. How much does it cost?
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by JhaayYoung: 6:47pm On May 17, 2016
I misplaced my license but still have a copy of the temporary one, I also want to do a change of the name on my license.. How do I go about it please?
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 7:21pm On May 17, 2016
JhaayYoung:
I misplaced my license but still have a copy of the temporary one, I also want to do a change of the name on my license.. How do I go about it please?

it will be difficult to get ur permanent license wtout d temporary one, cos u ve to tender it in exchange! but den it depends on d center u captured. change of name on d license means reissue, to get another temporary license, that way u won't have to worry abt d lost license.
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 7:22pm On May 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ok ma'am. Thanks. How much does it cost?

we r in d change era! pls contact me when it expires for d current price. thank u
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 17, 2016
pattybf:

we r in d change era! pls contact me when it expires for d current price. thank u
Lolz. I'll whatsapp you soon b4 then
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 10:26pm On May 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Lolz. I'll whatsapp you soon b4 then

glad u understand! make I no talk one price now n d Ogas at d Top go come talk another one dat time!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by sooperrescue(m): 5:30am On May 19, 2016
Zoharariel:
hmmm, Everyone In their own field. Nothing to learn cos she is in her turf. That other episode you refered to is not an issue because the film shooter is a make believe person and he is showcasing his act. I stopped reading that topic from my last post. Pattybf, your phone number please?
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by eherbal(m): 7:14am On May 19, 2016
pattybf:

Oga at d Top, thanks!
oga at the top? Gazzuzz?erm? undecided
Ok
I got it. grin
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 7:19am On May 19, 2016
sooperrescue:
hmmm, Everyone In their own field. Nothing to learn cos she is in her turf. That other episode you refered to is not an issue because the film shooter is a make believe person and he is showcasing his act. I stopped reading that topic from my last post. Pattybf, your phone number please?

they r there on my signature!
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 7:21am On May 19, 2016
eherbal:
oga at the top? Gazzuzz?erm? undecided Ok I got it. grin
hmmm!
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by Olisa4all: 7:07pm On May 19, 2016
sooperrescue:
hmmm, Everyone In their own field. Nothing to learn cos she is in her turf . That other episode you refered to is not an issue because the film shooter is a make believe person and he is showcasing his act. I stopped reading that topic from my last post. Pattybf, your phone number please?

Coming from an elderly man, this is a very disappointing thing to say

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by sooperrescue(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2016
Olisa4all:

Coming from an elderly man, this is a very disappointing thing to say
In what way? The person that was quoted said I should learn from the woman about customer service. So I responded to his remarks. What's disappointing about that? Mr young man
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by LeJeun3: 10:49pm On May 19, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

True Talk......

Aunty Pattybf, them never call me till now o cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by Olisa4all: 2:41am On May 20, 2016
sooperrescue:

In what way? The person that was quoted said I should learn from the woman about customer service. So I responded to his remarks. What's disappointing about that? Mr young man

There clearly is something to learn here and going by ur recent Hyundai issues, customer service isn't your strong suit, so saying "nothing to learn" is downright condescending.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by CNARIOjoseph(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2016
sooperrescue:

You should go and hide your head in shame. You're still here trying to defend the indefensible. You should take a cue from pattybf, not scamming people here on Nairaland; you cannot take my money to fix my car and make it worse. You're really shameless.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by sooperrescue(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2016
Olisa4all:

There clearly is something to learn here and going by ur recent Hyundai issues, customer service isn't your strong suit, so saying "nothing to learn" is downright condescending.
Derailing this thread is not a good idea. I suggest you guys redirect your venom to your thread or create another one detailing how they were scammed by me by helping to restore a car to its original state.
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 5:48pm On May 20, 2016
LeJeun3:

True Talk......

Aunty Pattybf, them never call me till now o cry

for ur permanent driver license? pls bring d temporary card to d office when it expires, to check or possible extension!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by Olisa4all: 6:37pm On May 20, 2016
sooperrescue:
Derailing this thread is not a good idea. I suggest you guys redirect your venom to your thread or create another one detailing how they were scammed by me by helping to restore a car to its original state.

No need to deflect sir, called you out cos you said there's NOTHING TO LEARN on a thread about customer satisfaction

sooperrescue:
hmmm, Everyone In their own field. Nothing to learn cos she is in her turf. That other episode you refered to is not an issue because the film shooter is a make believe person and he is showcasing his act. I stopped reading that topic from my last post . Pattybf, your phone number please?

Wonder what that was

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 8:09am On May 23, 2016
Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by kunle75(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2016
Zoharariel:

spot on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Pattybf For Vehicle Registration by pattybf(f): 2:38pm On May 28, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Option For Uber 406 Vs Honda EOD Vs Benz C Class / Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door / How Reliable Is Audi A4 in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.