Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,280 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ex-queen Of Drugs Speaks With The Bi Empowerment Team - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-queen Of Drugs Speaks With The Bi Empowerment Team (484 Views)

#EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment / See Why Simi Is The New Queen Of Pop Music In Nigeria / Next Queen Of Nollywood Is Adesua Etomi, Who Beat Genevieve Nnaji At 2016 AMVCA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-queen Of Drugs Speaks With The Bi Empowerment Team by BISolutionsng: 4:22pm On May 16, 2016
Abbey, a pleasant young lady with a great smile, is someone I met at a women’s meeting where she shared her story. It was like watching a Nigerian home video, and I just could not get over the fact that it was indeed real. I got an appointment with her, and she didn’t mind sharing her story with the BI Empowerment team to help inspire the youths.

#SeeMoreHere : http://biempowerment.com/2016/05/16/ex-queen-drugs-speaks-bi-empowerment-team/

#WeLoveGraduates
#WeEmpowerYouths

Re: Ex-queen Of Drugs Speaks With The Bi Empowerment Team by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 16, 2016
isok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Messi Is D World Best / Photo: Odion Ighalo And Leon Balogun Pictured At Team Hotel In Rouen, France / See Actress Kate Henshaw's Epic Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.