Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Do Avatar Exist? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do Avatar Exist? (1069 Views)

Why Avatar The Last Airbender Worked In Nigeria / Behold A New Avatar Is In Town – ‘the Legend Of Abioye’ / Anime Fans: Naruto Uzumaki Vs Avatar Aang (2) (3) (4)

Do Avatar Exist? by emityga(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2016
I just love the movie to the extent of asking myself, do bending exist? Is there anything like bending air, water, fire or earth? did they just wake up one morning and produced the movie? Something must have struck them to do so? There is no smoke without fire
Re: Do Avatar Exist? by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2016

Re: Do Avatar Exist? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 16, 2016
YES OFFCOURSE, WATER BENDING,FIRE AND AIR BENDING DO EXIST, just that the people of this generation and new religion are weak in mind,concentration and in spirit, unlike the people of the old religion. in the old north england, scotland and old egyptians.
Re: Do Avatar Exist? by AlexCk: 4:53pm On May 16, 2016
Yes na @Op.
If u get juju, u go bend things grin

Re: Do Avatar Exist? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
grin i laugh in spanish
Re: Do Avatar Exist? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
YES OFFCOURSE, WATER BENDING,FIRE AND AIR BENDING DO EXIST, just that the people of this generation and new religion are weak in mind,concentration and in spirit, unlike the people of the old religion. in the old north england, scotland and old egyptians.
u know a lot about bending, tell me more smiley
Re: Do Avatar Exist? by falconey(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2016
yes and fire lord is my uncle

Re: Do Avatar Exist? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 16, 2016
falconey:
yes and fire lord is my uncle
the op asked a simple question
Re: Do Avatar Exist? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 16, 2016
**sobs**
Have we come to this on NL

There was a forum cry
Re: Do Avatar Exist? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 16, 2016
Yh..Naruto too, I saw him yesterday with Avatar wink
Re: Do Avatar Exist? by DrSage(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2016
Jarizod:
Yh..Naruto too, I saw him yesterday with Avatar wink
Haba u don raise his hopes sha
Re: Do Avatar Exist? by emityga(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2016
DrSage:
Haba u don raise his hopes sha
Wtf

Wanted For Purchase: ONOME 1 & 2 (Another Love) / You Will Feel Older Than You Should After Seeing These Changes (pics) / African Man Caught Struggling With Car Seat Belt- Hilarious