Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Anime Fans: Naruto Uzumaki Vs Avatar Aang - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anime Fans: Naruto Uzumaki Vs Avatar Aang (2616 Views)

Whatsapp Group Chat Link For All Naruto Anime Fans / Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions / Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anime Fans: Naruto Uzumaki Vs Avatar Aang by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Personally I think Naruto would SMASH Aang. I don't see anything Aang could use to counter a tailed beast bomb. Or Rasen Shiruken. Naruto is just toooo fast for him. Someone was arguing with me that Aang can use his airbending to move as fast as Naruto but I dont think so. Also someone mentioned energy bending that Aang learned at the end. In Avatar they use Chi to fight and in Naruto they use Chakra but I think theyre the same concept. To take away Naruto's ninjutsu power Aang has to find a way to restrain Naruto which I think is impossible. What do you think.

Re: Anime Fans: Naruto Uzumaki Vs Avatar Aang by gameboy727(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
A combination of Aang and Korra sef won't even touch Naruto.

1 Like

Re: Anime Fans: Naruto Uzumaki Vs Avatar Aang by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Personally I think Naruto would SMASH Aang. I don't see anything Aang could use to counter a tailed beast bomb. Or Rasen Shiruken. Naruto is just toooo fast for him. Someone was arguing with me that Aang can use his airbending to move as fast as Naruto but I dont think so. Also someone mentioned energy bending that Aang learned at the end. In Avatar they use Chi to fight and in Naruto they use Chakra but I think theyre the same concept. To take away Naruto's ninjutsu power Aang has to find a way to restrain Naruto which I think is impossible. What do you think.
lyke seriously lyke dull...oh, au old are u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? / Download The Black Panther 2018 Full Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.