Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity (1408 Views)

Gmass Loan - Get From 30k To 4million Without Collateral (see Details) / 15 Minutes Loan @ 3% Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity by owokris80(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2016
My name is Mr Owoseni and I have some information that will be of benefit to you.
If you are based in Ibadan, this vital information below is for you.

* Are you interested in working as a Small and medium scale Enterprises. Relationship officer? (SMERO) or Business Training officer (BTO) and you have SSCE,OND or diploma,kindly contact me on 08062810391 for details. It's not an MLM, scam and no agent fee is required.

* Opportunity To Get An Interest Free Loan Without Collateral

Are you in need of a free interest loan without collateral or do you know anyone who needs a quick loan to meet an urgent business need? If yes, contact me on the number on my signature.
Note- The loan is basically meant for small business owners and SMEs of any vocation or trade.

*VACANCY
A reputable organization in Ibadan is recruiting. Qualifications-SSCE,OND DIPLOMA and NCE. Salary is very attractive. Candidates in Ibadan should seize this golden opportunity by applying on time before the deadline.
Drop ur comments and questions and I'll reply you.
Good luck.
Re: Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity by Canme4u(m): 4:28pm On May 22, 2016
I'm currently living Oyo but I could relocate, hope this offer still stands?
Re: Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity by bemagnify: 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
owokris80:
My name is Mr Owoseni and I have some information that will be of benefit to you.
If you are based in Ibadan, this vital information below is for you.

* Are you interested in working as a Small and medium scale Enterprises. Relationship officer? (SMERO) or Business Training officer (BTO) and you have SSCE,OND or diploma,kindly contact me on 08062810391 for details. It's not an MLM, scam and no agent fee is required.

* Opportunity To Get An Interest Free Loan Without Collateral

Are you in need of a free interest loan without collateral or do you know anyone who needs a quick loan to meet an urgent business need? If yes, contact me on the number on my signature.
Note- The loan is basically meant for small business owners and SMEs of any vocation or trade.

*VACANCY
A reputable organization in Ibadan is recruiting. Qualifications-SSCE,OND DIPLOMA and NCE. Salary is very attractive. Candidates in Ibadan should seize this golden opportunity by applying on time before the deadline.
Drop ur comments and questions and I'll reply you.
Good luck.
can a corps member apply for the loan....if yes hw can i apply...i reside in ebonyi
Re: Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity by owokris80(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2016
Canme4u:
I'm currently living Oyo but I could relocate, hope this offer still stands?
Yes sir,it still stands.Anytime u are ready, just let me know
Re: Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity by owokris80(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2016
bemagnify:
can a corps member apply for the loan....if yes hw can i apply...i reside in ebonyi
I'm sorry 4 replying late. D loan is only 4 those base in Ibadan,excerpt if u av someone here who can get d loan on ur behalf. Thanks
Re: Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity by Canme4u(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2016
owokris80:
Yes sir,it still stands.Anytime u are ready, just let me know
What are the terms and condition to get this loan?
Re: Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity by azelab: 5:49pm On May 29, 2016
good evening sir, am a graduate of statistics and am in need of an urgent job, i wl be very greatful if u can assist me in any way to secure job or loan. thanks
Re: Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity by owokris80(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
azelab:
good evening sir, am a graduate of statistics and am in need of an urgent job, i wl be very greatful if u can assist me in any way to secure job or loan. thanks
Are u in Ib?
Re: Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity by MercyFlow2205(f): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good afternoon sir... I lives in Ibadan. I have Nd in Statistics

Does d offer still stands.....
Please can u do anything 4 me?

I badly need a job!

Thanks
Re: Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity by owokris80(m): 2:08am On Jun 06, 2016
MercyFlow2205:
Good afternoon sir... I lives in Ibadan. I have Nd in Statistics

Does d offer still stands.....
Please can u do anything 4 me?

I badly need a job!

Thanks
D offer still stand. Send sms 2 my number.thank u very much
Re: Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity by MercyFlow2205(f): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=owokris80 post=46312495]
D offer still stand. Send sms 2 my number.thank u very much[/quote

Ok
I've sent it
Thanks
Re: Free Interest Loan With No Collateral And A Job Opportunity by owokris80(m): 4:31am On Jun 09, 2016
To everyone who had so far contacted me,,I say thank u. Now here is what u will av 2 do. U will go 2 The Institute of Business Advisers Office/Training School @ Lister building(B), 3rd floor, beside Skye bank, Ring-Road, Ibadan.
U can from Mondays- Saturdays, 9am-5pm daily. When u get dere, tell d directors dat u were introduced 2 firm by Mr Adekunle Owoseni. U'll be given instructions on what next to do in order 4 u 2 apply 4 recruitment.
If u av further questions, please let me know. Thanks 4 ur patience.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Advance Excel 2016, Sageone,sap, Quickbooks And Eviews For 2k Each! / Nigerian Ports Authority Calls For Interview / Career Dilemma: Someone Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.