Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Your Baby Can Be Chubby Again If You Try These Natural Combination. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Baby Can Be Chubby Again If You Try These Natural Combination. (2932 Views)

Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) / Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? / Is Your Baby Teething? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Baby Can Be Chubby Again If You Try These Natural Combination. by Teeshafoods(f): 7:35pm On May 16, 2016
Soya beans mix FOR BABIES

I believe that optimal nutrition is essential in maintaining optimal health. It is vital to our lives, as our bodies have been completely built and maintained by the foods we eat, the water we drink, and the air we breathe. We are totally dependent upon these foods as they are the starter molecules for all the biochemical activities that take place within the body – i.e. – running. breathing, thinking, digesting etc - The quality and balance of our food intake is, therefore, a key factor in determining how healthy we are.

I also believe that we shall soon see nutrition playing a major role in our healthcare system. A time will come when nutrition will have to be considered as a factor in all disease and a time when natural supplements will replace many drugs. Hopefully, in the future, every baby will have his or her own individualised nutrition programme, based on biochemical individuality. This would help to establish the optimal health possible for the genetic disposition of the baby, and prevent future degenerative disease.

Until then, it should be our responsibility to make sure that our babies are given the best possible nutritional start in life - at least a year of optimal eating for the mother-to-be before conception is envisaged whenever possible. I have outlined below some quality nutritional grains and animal protein for weaning for a 6month-old baby on a mixed diet.

Crayfish
Dryfish
Groundnut
Millet
Guinea corn
Soya beans

We have neatly processed these together in powdered form to make your baby very chubby and healthy. This is the best weaning food ever. Why not give it a try?we have packaged it in 5kg and 10kg only so result is seen as soon as it finishes. No doubt,babies can't reject this and we assure you,there is no other food better than this....we are AFRICANS and our foods work for us better. We have been lied to by importers because they want to sell. We have been sold baby food to yet we don't see the result of what they are talking about. Imported foods floods the market yet no one is asking whether truly these foods work?

Wake up! This has been ON for a while but the method of preparation has pushed mothers to opt for the easy made foods....don't worry! I am here for you.

Oluseyi close,agbado-ijaiye,Lagos.

We do nationwide delivery and delivery fee depends on distance. Pay on delivery for all lagosians,pay before delivery(with delivery fee)for non-lagosians.

Re: Your Baby Can Be Chubby Again If You Try These Natural Combination. by Hannysmilez(f): 8:07pm On May 16, 2016
I've been doing this for my kids,I add wheat and milk though. My mum taught me. Thing is,your baby will gain weight and you'd lose weight from carrying him/her.
Re: Your Baby Can Be Chubby Again If You Try These Natural Combination. by Teeshafoods(f): 12:43am On May 19, 2016
Hannysmilez:
I've been doing this for my kids,I add wheat and milk though. My mum taught me. Thing is,your baby will gain weight and you'd lose weight from carrying him/her.

Ahahahahahaha so true! Omg this got my cracking....

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? / Five Minutes Madness In The Family / Need Help Wit Baby Cot/crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.