Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Die-hard Blackberry Fans And Gurus Needed ASAP! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Die-hard Blackberry Fans And Gurus Needed ASAP! (542 Views)

See What A Die Hard Fan Of Glo Did With Her Picture(photo) / Online Transaction Gurus Needed Here Pls. / Die-hard Blackberry Fans And Gurus Needed ASAP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Die-hard Blackberry Fans And Gurus Needed ASAP! by Spectre007: 9:34pm On May 16, 2016
Ever since the last whatsapp update,i have been having lots of probs with my old long time companion,my bold 4,i have flashed the phone like 3 times now and updated its OS Yet the whatsapp stil displays dis msg "unfortunately,whatsapp no longer supports this phone.please switch to a supported phone",really need your advice ASAP.
Re: Die-hard Blackberry Fans And Gurus Needed ASAP! by Blizzy9ja: 9:45pm On May 16, 2016
Sorry bro... I loved blackberry more than you but i had to fully switch to android when i got feelers that whatsapp will be parting company with RIM between now and december 31st
Re: Die-hard Blackberry Fans And Gurus Needed ASAP! by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 16, 2016
Bold4 OS is outdated bro. There are a lot of apps u can't use there.
Why not get a BB phone that runs on android?
Re: Die-hard Blackberry Fans And Gurus Needed ASAP! by Spectre007: 10:05pm On May 16, 2016
It has been with me through thick and thin,i can't afford to bid it farewell,its too emotional for me to handle,i can't believe that this reality finally caught up with me,dis CHANGE has jst occured at d wrong time(hard times),i'm open to all alternative emergency phones suggestions-(qwerty keypad feature included).

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Fixed Charge Of 2 Seconds" / Pls Help!! Mtn Deducted My #300 Naira / Wow! Your Android Phone Is Not Safe, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.