Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Mtn Scammed Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Mtn Scammed Me (919 Views)

How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times / I Sold An IPhone To A Guy Who Scammed Me With A Fake Bank Transfer / How MTN Scammed Me Fantastically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mtn Scammed Me by vickylincon(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2016
OK, I subscribed to mtn 1.5gig for 1000 on 12th may, it is meant to expire on 13th June. I woke up yesterday only to find out that my entire mb has been scrapped off and 953mb for night. I didn't subscribe for any night plan and it was not separated when I wanted to subscribe. I called the mtn customer service to complain. He said it was a mistake and will be reversed in the next 24hrs. Up till this moment, nothing has changed. I chat them up on what's app, no reply. This has made me lose important job update. How I wish I had sick to my airtel. These guys are scammers. Pls help me put it on front page. Cc lalasticala
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by kingDELE(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2016
grin
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by macdon4all(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2016
grin
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by alatbaba1(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2016
MTN scamming Nigerians since 1960.
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by Obinovictor(m): 10:27pm On May 16, 2016
Same thing happened to me too... Another hit me today, I subbed for 1gb last night only to recieve a text this evening that I have less than hundred MB remaining... How come??

1 Like

Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by ps3o(m): 10:27pm On May 16, 2016
vickylincon:
OK, I subscribed to mtn 1.5gig for 1000 on 12th may, it is meant to expire on 13th June. I woke up yesterday only to find out that my entire mb has been scrapped off and 953mb for night. I didn't subscribe for any night plan and it was not separated when I wanted to subscribe. I called the mtn customer service to complain. He said it was a mistake and will be reversed in the next 24hrs. Up till this moment, nothing has changed. I chat them up on what's app, no reply. This has made me lose important job update. How I wish I had sick to my airtel. These guys are scammers. Pls help me put it on front page. Cc lalasticala
Same Here As Well. I Subscribed During D Weekend But Was Moved To Night Plan.

1 Like

Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by vickylincon(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2016
ps3o:

Same Here As Well. I Subscribed During D Weekend But Was Moved To Night Plan.
seriously, I don't know why they are doing this and repeated calls to them remain unanswered likewise whatsapp and twitter handle
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by vickylincon(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2016
I just wish this post can make front page so that other people won't fall for their scam
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by ps3o(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2016
vickylincon:
seriously, I don't know why they are doing this and repeated calls to them remain unanswered likewise whatsapp and twitter handle
I discovered that it was between Thursday and Sunday some Nigerians hacked the 50k and 15gb data without paying. they really frustrated today biz as I needed to meet with my clients over web development projects.
if not for their LTE, I wouldn't have subscribed
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by vickylincon(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2016
ps3o:

I discovered that it was between Thursday and Sunday some Nigerians hacked the 50k and 15gb data without paying. they really frustrated today biz as I needed to meet with my clients over web development projects.
if not for their LTE, I wouldn't have subscribed
oh. Must we now pay for their own incompetence? I should have stick with my airtel jeje
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by ps3o(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2016
vickylincon:
oh. Must we now pay for their own incompetence? I should have stick with my airtel jeje

I tire for dem o!
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by vickylincon(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2016
I think they saw this post. They've reverse it
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by Youngpo413: 11:46am On May 17, 2016
Blah blah blah...
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by vickylincon(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2016
Youngpo413:
Blah blah blah...
funny

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Andriod Phone With 8gb Of Ram / Would The Next Phantom Have A QHD Screen / Phone Swap(iphone 6s 64gb Gold With 6s Plus 64gb And Small Change)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.