Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Uche Ogbodo Shares New Photos To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Shares New Photos To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday (495 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Shares New Photos To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by olayinka807: 6:15am On May 17, 2016
Actress Uche Ogbodo turned 30 today and released new photos to celebrate her special day. She also took to her IG page and wrote:
[b]Dear God, it has been another year… A year You have crowned with great harvest and overflowing abundance for Me. You have filled my life with Your blessings and grace; abundant blessings for the joyful times, and abundant grace for the sad. When I am weak, You carried me – then I am strong. You are always faithful.
You have anointed me with the oil of Your Spirit and Your grace on me. I will prosper for in your glory, there is no sickness, poverty or shame. Like a tree planted deep by the living water in You, I will not be anxious even in drought. But I will stay green and fruitful, no matter what the situation is. Give me the faith to be bold and courageous.
I thank You for Your love and the abundance of love around me, my family and friends, for they all come from You. Fill me with Your love and goodness, that I can overflow to others. You grant the desires of my heart because Your favour is upon me. You will open supernatural doors for me, that no man can shut; and shut doors that are no good for me, that no man can open.
I will be at the right place, at the right time; by Your divine appointment.
Grant me wisdom to make godly decisions that really makes a difference. Give me the strength and self-control to experience more breakthroughs in the year ahead, to a higher level and a greater glory. Use me, let my life make a difference, for You and Your kingdom Amen! #30&Fabulous #HappyBirthdayToMe #iamblessed[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFfYmnaNjPr/

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Uche Ogbodo Shares New Photos To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by olayinka807: 6:16am On May 17, 2016
Hbd
Re: Uche Ogbodo Shares New Photos To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by jcross19: 6:20am On May 17, 2016
In next 10 years she will doing 32 years , well woman can lie?.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Shares New Photos To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by cornoil(m): 6:24am On May 17, 2016
This girl wey dey close to 40 years old.
Mr. Cool
Re: Uche Ogbodo Shares New Photos To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Mologi(m): 6:31am On May 17, 2016
Fine girl wey won overthrow cossy...

The third be like....
'' pls help me check if Mologi don abuse me again, ''

Nooo... lady this is ur day...N happy born day..

However... ..

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
Re: Uche Ogbodo Shares New Photos To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Inspectahdeck(m): 6:38am On May 17, 2016
30? undecided

(1) (Reply)

"It Is Unfair To For A Man To Marry Only One Woman"-9ice / Monalisa Chinda Stuns At The Daylight Annual Leadership Awards / 2BABA To Perform Live In Nairobi, Tagged The Concert Of The Year [details]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.