Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ (34686 Views)

Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Amagite(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi is 30 today, February 22, and darling husband, singer Banky W has taken to Instagram to celebrate her with sweet words.

According to him, she was worth the wait! He wrote;

“Today is #BaeDay… Susu.. on the inside and out, you are UNQUESTIONABLY the most beautiful person I know. Thank you for making me the luckiest man on earth. Thank you for loving me, and being my backbone. Thank you for going on this journey with me and making the past few months, the absolute best of my life. You mean the world to me and I love you more than words could ever properly express. As the whole world celebrates you today, I pray that God will bless, protect and guide you. May He enlarge your coasts, grant you heart’s desires, and overwhelm you with His Grace and Favour. Happy birthday Mrs W. You were worth the wait "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/banky-w-celebrates-adesua-etomi-birthday-today.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by visijo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nice.. That is how it suppose to be. Husband appreciate your wife

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Rayfield: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Abeg make una show them that thread wey the Man and Him lovely wife dey celebrate 100 and 95 years respectively still in active service of Marriagism...
I dedicate this Second to Comment to Hushpuppi and Mompha.
Tiwa, Tonto and Esoro be like...

20 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by astana1: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Ty207: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
na so
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by phatasschick(f): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Victorakats(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Okay
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by DBossNG(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yes
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by dmediator555(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
I feel like eating fried beans right now

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi is 30 today, February 22, and darling husband, singer Banky W has taken to Instagram to celebrate her with sweet words.

“Today is #BaeDay… Susu.. on the inside and out, you are UNQUESTIONABLY the most beautiful person I know. Thank you for making me the luckiest man on earth. Thank you for loving me, and being my backbone. Thank you for going on this journey with me and making the past few months, the absolute best of my life. You mean the world to me and I love you more than words could ever properly express. As the whole world celebrates you today, I pray that God will bless, protect and guide you. May He enlarge your coasts, grant you heart’s desires, and overwhelm you with His Grace and Favour. Happy birthday Mrs W. You were worth the wait "

https://www.skyevibes.com/banky-w-celebrates-adesua-etomi-birthday-today
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by daclint(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Isorait
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by hokafor(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
So banky you never load this lady?
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by dasparrow: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tomorrow when they break up, they will ask that we accord them privacy when they are the ones constantly shoving their relationship in our faces.

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by sdindan: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
She's 30 ?

OK!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by jayson87: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
So Tonto told us. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by princechurchill(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
I hope she revives ur musical career because its going bald like ur head

11 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by SAMBARRY: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Let's wait 10years from now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by yemajiteru(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Shey we should now goan fry beans ni....
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Chubhie: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
You can imagine a berserk banky firing congealed barrels of sperm on their first night together.

may their first child be a masculine boy.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Tolams16(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Brb
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Tolams16(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blah... Blah... Blah....abeg dat wan no concern me. Banky show us another of ur wife's nudes na..... D Vaseline crew re not please with you o

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by free2ryhme: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Amagite:

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/banky-w-celebrates-adesua-etomi-birthday-today.html

Una no go rest after marriage

Na wetin sef
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Ericsdm55(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Its indeed good to proudly expressed your love for your dear wife. Nice one Banky.

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by hedonistic: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Marriage of how many months? Wait until two or three years (if you'd last that long), and then come back to tell us the scores. You can't rush here after just two days of marriage to talk about being worth the wait. The scam is still in progress, scales haven't fallen off just yet.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Tolams16(m): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
princechurchill:
I hope she revives ur musical career because its going bald like ur head
LMAO
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by femi4: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
visijo:
Nice.. That is how it suppose to be. Husband appreciate your wife
let's wait after 3yrs....Tonto used to write epistle for King Kong

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by afbstrategies: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
They want to start this Banky n Adesua thing again on nairaland. Haba cheesy
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
30 looks good on her kiss

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by crismark(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by thanki410(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Happy birthday dear. Banky , hope you are still rubbing the MOKO ? And the E.M.E record news, [draws my left ear] i don't want to hear that your wife is going into the studio
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by crismark(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
hp its frm ur heart sha!!

celebrities nd divorce be like

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke / Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up / Oritsefemi Shades Shina Peller, Quilox Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.