Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Flight From Nigeria To Ukraine - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight From Nigeria To Ukraine (4250 Views)

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Nigerian Ambassador To Ukraine Warns Nigerians Not To Study In Ukraine / Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight From Nigeria To Ukraine by ichommy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
hi NL PLEASE I NEED INFO ABOUT NIGERIA AIRLINE THAT FLY TO UKRAINE

THANKS
Re: Flight From Nigeria To Ukraine by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2009
Honestly do you people ever listen? There are cries about the growing increase in racists crimes committed in Ukraine and you still want to go there? undecided
Re: Flight From Nigeria To Ukraine by symbian03(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
Leave em you go hear am. You go chop rice and potato till you tire, That's when you'll realise that nigeria is far better than that blood sucking country.
Re: Flight From Nigeria To Ukraine by ikeyman00(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2009
UKraine?

abeg i want somailia and afghanastan visa sharp sharp
Re: Flight From Nigeria To Ukraine by noblegas2(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Honestly do you people ever listen? There are cries about the growing increase in racists crimes committed in Ukraine and you still want to go there? undecided
lol, ma mama used to tell me a proverb dat says `U dont caution a child not to go to an OCCASION, its d OCCASION dat ll send d child back home`

@ Poster, wat u lookin for is LOS-IST-KIEV , U do d math,

lol, am joking, TURKISH AIRLINE all d way son!!

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Getting Proof Of Funds (POF) / NCAA Fines, Suspends Airlines For 180 Days Over Violations Of Ncars / My Experience In Uae And A Shout For Help Concerning Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.