Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Worrying Profession - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Worrying Profession (1200 Views)

Will Advocates, Soldiers, Hangmen/executioners Make Heaven With Their Profession / Guess The Profession Of The Poster Above / If Every One Should Die According To Their Profession: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worrying Profession by cushman(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2005
FRESH out of business school, the young man answered a want ad for an accountant. Now he was being interviewed by a very nervouse man who ran a small business that he had started himself.

"I need someone with an accounting degree", the man said.

"But mainly, i'm looking for someone to do my worrying for me".

"Excuse me?" the accountant said.

"I worry about alot of things", the man said. "But i don't want to have to worry about money. Your job will be to take all the money worries off my back".

"I see". the accountant said. "And how much does the job pay?"

"I'll start you at eighty thousand".

"Eighty thousand dollars!" the accountant exclaimed. "How can such a small business affords a sum like that?"

"That," the owner said, "Is your first worry".
Re: Worrying Profession by Owen(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2005
Nice one!
Re: Worrying Profession by clemcykul(f): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2008
hilarious stuff

(1) (Reply)

The Doctor And The Attorneys / Word Manipulation ,dry Jokes (drokes) / Ladies In Niraland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.