Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Gibraltar Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gibraltar Visa (2544 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gibraltar Visa by Igweminho(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2016
Please,I got an invitation letter from a club in gibraltar,I want to go and apply for a visa,what type should I apply for??and what are the requirements and please is dia any1 here dat knows aw much it will cost me??need help asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gibraltar Visa by Olamide7735(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2016
Google it,am a player too and we can link up
Re: Gibraltar Visa by obalukan: 11:34pm On May 17, 2016
Passport and Visa Information
Passports are required by all visitors to Gibraltar, except EU nationals who are in possession of a valid national identity card.
* Important News Update*
The following persons do not need a visa for Gibraltar under the following circumstances:
Those nationals or citizens of Morocco, the People's Republic of China, Mongolia, India or Russia who are holders of multiple entry Schengen visas with a minimum remaining validity of 7 days on the date of departure. Such persons are only allowed to enter Gibraltar for a maximum period of 21 days.
As a general rule, those who require a visa for entry to the UK also require a separate visa for entry to Gibraltar.
Applications should be made to any British Diplomatic Visa Issuing post in the applicant’s normal country of residence (British Embassy) or in the UK, the visa section of the UK Passport Office in London (by appointment only).
Counter 40
The London Passport Office
Globe House
89 Eccleston Square
London SW1V 1PN

Opening hours: 10.30 - 15.00 Monday to Friday
Visa Issuing Department: 020 7901 7542
Further information can be found on the following link:

https://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/civil-status-and-registration-office
Re: Gibraltar Visa by obalukan: 11:49pm On May 17, 2016
(h) persons holding EU issued family permits, UK Residence Permits valid for a period of 12 months or more, UK Biometric Residence permits or a UK multiple entry visa valid for 6 months or more.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Loses Appeal In Custody Case, Ontario Court Sends Her 3 Kids To Nigeria / Please Help, I Need Go Back To Nigeria. / 50 Amazing Facts About The Statue Of Liberty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.