Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,061 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

The National Open University Wahala - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The National Open University Wahala (467 Views)

Senate Amends The National Open University Act / HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The National Open University Wahala by dayosweetness(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2016
I have come to realize that National Open University makes everything difficult and tedious, from their course materials that is equivalent to the bible, upto their TMA that is 80 questions, now finally their exams which is 120 questions, not only objectives but inputing the right word in a space..like wtf!...but why?? I guess it is just to prove the credibility of the school, but even at that...its just too much abeg!..my opinion tho!
Re: The National Open University Wahala by Nobody: 10:48am On May 17, 2016
dayosweetness:
I have come to realize that National Open University makes everything difficult and tedious, from their course materials that is equivalent to the bible, upto their TMA that is 80 questions, now finally their exams which is 120 questions, not only objectives but inputing the right word in a space..like wtf!...but why?? I guess it is just to prove the credibility of the school, but even at that...its just too much abeg!..my opinion tho!

Same 120 questions that i scored 110 yesterday
Read extensively and intensively if you want to succeed at Noun...stop nagging, go and burn the midnight oil.

(1) (Reply)

Class Wasn't Fun. / Wow FG Commences Recruitment Of 500,000 Unemployed Graduates / Flyer Distribution Using Roller Skaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.