Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here (3514 Views)

Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here / 2017 Batch A, Kebbi Corper. Let's Meet Here / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by nonyceezy(m): 1:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Kayodeblaze(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2016
Anyone going from Ogun or Lagos to Kwara plsssss!! 08165591514
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Ashafabliv: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
If you are posted to yikpata kwara state to serve your fatherland. U can watsapp me on my number 08035904884 to have the latest Gist about yikpata coz I saw among the batch A stream one that left the camp.. Ask any questions and it shall be answered..
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Ashafabliv: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
ezemac22:

What is synonymous with those places you mentioned
Y putting fear in them na... Don't mind him jooooo. Those places are part of the ppa u will serve and it's far to Ilorin and near to Benin Republic... That's all
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Ashafabliv: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
ezemac22:

What is synonymous with those places you mentioned
Y putting fear in them na... Don't mind him jooooo. Those places are part of the ppa u will serve and it's far to Ilorin and near to Benin Republic... That's all
Mattex001:

Don't even hope for the best tongue The camp is a mess! grin
There's nothing good about the camp
But you will definitely survive the hardship cause I did wink
@derries..the camp is OK now.. Good water tap differ from the old tank water full of chlorine.. I bet u will enjoy it.. I was among the stream one and we enjoyed it... Just hold money. I mean cash cos of mami market. That's all
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by donasere(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Repping B'15....

Yipkata is good to those who wanna enjoy camp n harsh to those who dont....

You guys will have dope fun in camp....

If u got any issues...don't hesitate to mention moi...

Darrie20 nice one setting dis up...
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by starboyflight(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movement from Ondo State 2mao. Coming through strong
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by CarlosTheJackal: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2017
ukjerry:

That's my only problem... dirty camp.
Mehn. God help me
Me wey dey get infection anyhow.
mtchewww.

What about the mufti and cost of transportation?
Do you have any idea?
How is the Kwara camp grin Yikpata things. I served there.

Hey I'm from Ukpor but i don't wear the tag around grin

Let's chat when you are out from Yikpata
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
How is the Kwara camp grin Yikpata things. I served there.

Hey I'm from Ukpor but i don't wear the tag around grin

Let's chat when you are out from Yikpata
Yikpata was fun..got posted to the best place in Ilorin...(for me, it was the best)

So you're from ukpor huh?? Use to think that village was filled with just old people...hardly do I come across a youth from ukpor.

Replied late?? Sorry!!
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by CarlosTheJackal: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
ukjerry:

Yikpata was fun..got posted to the best place in Ilorin...(for me, it was the best)

So you're from ukpor huh?? Use to think that village was filled with just old people...hardly do I come across a youth from ukpor.

Replied late?? Sorry!!
I'm from there. Grew up there. Had wonderful experience there.

Where in Kwara did you serve?

Sorry, I've been on ban so i replied late.
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I'm from there. Grew up there. Had wonderful experience there.

Where in Kwara did you serve?

Sorry, I've been on ban so i replied late.
Sobi barracks....

Sorry, I'm just replying.
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by ohluyeemeekar(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wao, couldn't believe I'm still here.... . Hope we are all doing okay...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Married Corp Members Live In NYSC Camps Exposed (PHOTO$VIDEO) / When Is Stream 2, Batch A Passing Out? / Forced Open-air Pregnancy Tests At Nysc Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.