Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) (34105 Views)

Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos) / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by contactmorak: 10:29am On May 17, 2016
Tawia Acheampong, a freelance journalist based in Accra, Ghana, reports. Read below...

A shocking new twist has emerged in the tale of the armed robber who was re-arrested in Ghana on Monday 16th May 2016 after controversially absconding under police guard. According to a Facebook post by popular Nigerian ‘Prophet’ T.B. Joshua, the detainment of the notorious suspect in his hometown of Kwetri-Adentia had surprisingly ‘spiritual’ undertones.

Kweku Yeboah, the alleged leader of a brutal robbery attack near Sunyani, Ghana on Monday 2nd May 2016, escaped from police custody several days later whilst being nursed at a hospital for injuries he sustained during the incident.

With the suspect on the loose and fear rife in the community, the policeman under whose watch Yeboah escaped was instantly implicated and given a ten-day ultimatum to produce him or face disciplinary action.

According to Joshua’s Facebook page, the policeman in question decided to seek ‘Divine intervention’ by visiting Joshua’s church after six days of frantic searching had elapsed without any sign of success. “I had a suspect escape from my custody in the hospital when I was detailed to guide him,” Constable Edwin Akpalu is seen narrating in an accompanying video uploaded to Facebook, adding that he faced expulsion from the police and a probable prison sentence.

The police man vividly detailed how Yeboah, who escaped from the handcuffs which were tied to his hospital bed, covered himself with a white bed sheet whilst fleeing in the dead of night. Akpalu had attempted to shoot the suspect as he was running hurriedly away but held back as a nurse was moving along the same corridor, fearing he might kill an innocent health official.

“Some friends advised me to go for black magic, which I was contemplating,” the constable admitted as days passed without any signs of Yeboah’s recapture. “I told my dad about the issue. He told me I should not go and kneel down to any black power because God is the final authority, that I should come to The SCOAN to see Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua and whatever he says is final.”

According to the Facebook post, Joshua sent a message to the embattled constable, assuring him that the suspect would be apprehended as he had been ‘chained spiritually’, proceeding to cover his transport costs with a gift of $1,000. Akpalu collapsed on the floor upon hearing Joshua’s pronouncement. “Thank you Prophet T.B. Joshua for vindicating me, or else four days from now, I would be in jail,” he tearfully acknowledged.

The re-arrest of Yeboah is seen as a confirmation of Joshua’s ‘prophecy’. It comes on the heels of the cleric’s prediction of an impending terrorist attack in Ghana which made headline news across the country last month.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/tb-joshua-named-in-ghana-armed-robbery.html

See earlier report here: Injured Armed Robber Escapes From Hospital (photo)
https://www.nairaland.com/3093950/injured-armed-robber-escapes-hospital

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by contactmorak: 10:29am On May 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by thesicilian: 10:37am On May 17, 2016
OP the way u titled the news made it look like TB Joshua was an accomplice in the robbery. Please change it for the sake of the Man of God's reputation.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by adenine02: 10:39am On May 17, 2016
holy robbery
Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 17, 2016
Wu get time to read all dis project work?
Hateu2 Biko read and summarize for me torioloun undecided

1 Like

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Wu get time to read all dis project work?
Hate.u2 Biko read and summarize for me torioloun undecided
o sun mi ooo.
Let's come back nd read cheesy

1 Like

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by lirusehn(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2016
the wrong title to draw attention?? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
o sun mi ooo.
Let's come back nd read cheesy
pls who is nice enof to give this hot girls the summary
Anyone pls?

1 Like

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Anyone pls?
Juust summary and we will kiss u. We promise cheesy
Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by Bonapart(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2016
Tb Joshua My father my lord
More strength sir

We ain't there yet but we closer than yesterday #biafra

4 Likes

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 17, 2016
See his head like petrified mango..

1 Like

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2016
419ner...

4 Likes

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by DrChukzy(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2016
Am only waiting for those set of mentally disturbed animals that won't bother to read the news but will start calling the prophet names. I wonder what has come upon most Nigerians o. Hmm

4 Likes

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by AntiWailer: 12:46pm On May 17, 2016

The police man vividly detailed how Yeboah, who escaped from the handcuffs which were tied to his hospital bed, covered himself with a white bed sheet whilst fleeing in the dead of night. Akpalu had attempted to shoot the suspect as he was running hurriedly away but held back as a nurse was moving along the same corridor, fearing he might kill an innocent health official.

Stupid account.

A suspect with gunshot was running and you were looking until he disappeared.

Just when you think only Nigerian Police has issues. Their Ghanaian brothers are equally stupid.

Even after the suspect is caught. The policeman should be jailed.

Pure negligence of duty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by MrMcJay(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2016
HateU2:

The koko na say as the entire Ghana Police no fit catch one single tiff, na TB Josh don dey catch tiff for Ghana. Na to sew Police uniform for TB Josh remain.

Oya, where my kiss?

9 Likes

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by Peacetemi: 12:48pm On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
naughtynaughty:
Anyone pls?
oya take

2 Likes

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by ceslide: 12:49pm On May 17, 2016
TB Joshua and Facebook.......

Ps.got much respect for him

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by MrAboki: 12:51pm On May 17, 2016
WTF
Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by elganzar(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2016
There is truly a G^d in endless space
Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by sauceEEP(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2016
The panel beater that reshaped that face deserve an award.

1 Like

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by misspicy(f): 12:54pm On May 17, 2016
aoo
Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by JOYOSITA(f): 12:54pm On May 17, 2016
Hian
Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by holyokoto(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2016
The heading was as if TB Joshua was involved in the robbery saga

1 Like

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by sewizzy(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2016
Note: No man can run from the eye of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by titsqueez(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2016
See as the thief head resemble rugby ball
Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by izzou(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2016
Is the polieman returning the glory to God or TB Josgu5

Just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this

By the way,that thief face no be here ohh

Who battered it like that naa?
Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by ray501(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2016
SCOAN here I cum!! Seriouisly I ave to visit dis great man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by fpeter(f): 12:57pm On May 17, 2016
shocked
Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by contactmorak: 12:58pm On May 17, 2016
thesicilian:
OP the way u titled the news made it look like TB Joshua was an accomplice in the robbery. Please change it for the sake of the Man of God's reputation.

Una no dey read story
Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 17, 2016
Make I check the reality of this STORY cool

1 Like

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by incomintop: 1:03pm On May 17, 2016
How I wish Nigeria is a smart country we will be making money from the brand called tb Joshua than oil
I don't see any difference between tb Joshua and prophet Mohammed Saudis makes more money from hajj than oil
The same from Israel the Israelis make more money from people who goes to visit Jesus tumb
We are killing ourselves with oil we can not control

5 Likes

Re: Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 17, 2016
-Hardened criminal gets arrested and is being treated in the hospital

-Criminal is guarded by police while receiving treatment

-Criminal escapes at night through corridor using white bedspray

-Police Constable had a clear opening to shoot him down but couldn't take the shot due to Health workers in corridor

-Constable given 10days ultimatum to produce criminal

-Runs to pastor T.B Joshua for divine intervention

-T.B Joshua prophesia that he will be found

-Gifts P.constable with $1000 for transportation

-Criminal is found and arrested

-Constable's Job is safe

End. Cc hateu2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / TB Joshua Donates To 258 Libya Deportees, Gives Them N7million And Bags Of Rice / The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.