Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment (33398 Views)

NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / 8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by mestrophil(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2017
Posted to kebbi, and love to redeploy to Ogun or Osun
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Hormhorber(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
bro please my sister was posted to plateau, can you help her get osun state?
Akinkunmi007:
if you posted to Taraba let me know, but I redeploy to Ogun state, if u need any assistance concerning redeployment let me know.... thanks
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by tonero400(m): 5:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Oraculus:
Sometimes, it can be heartbreaking to see yourself in one state when you actually desire another state. 
For whatever reason it may be for you to want to redeploy, you need to do the process right. 

Redeployment is real. NYSC will redeploy you if you can prove you deserve it. 
Redeployment is currently done on 3 basis:
1. Health reason
2. Marital
3. Security
Security is only restricted to states prone terrorism 

So to secure a successful redeployment, these tips may help. 

For those applying for medical reasons, make sure you get a medical report from a government hospital. NYSC won't acknowledge medical reports from private institutions.

The reports are usually dated. The older the date on the medical report, the more serious NYSC officials will take it. If the report is dated a few days around when you printed your call up, it may raise suspicion about your motive for redeployment eg. you printed callup 1st may and your medical report is dated 5th May; NYSC officials will just be like, 'Osheeyy, Baddest!!'
 So use your sense. That's all I will say.

As soon as you get to camp, take your medical report to the camp clinic for authentication, then begin your application for redeployment. 

NYSC will not redeploy you to your home state. 

Lagos and Abuja are highly contested, so you might not get them but you will get places that are very close. 

Some people claim to have certain illnesses so that they can be redeployed. Note that these information go into your file for life. And if you don't mind and still want to claim an illness, claim wisely. 

Know the illness in and out, and be ready to fake it if possible. But I will strongly advise you not to because NYSC officials will know. 

One of the most common illnesses people claim is Asthma. Asthma is manageable and can be managed from any hospital. 

W‎hatever the illness you claim, know that the NYSC officials are going to assume that if the illness did not kill you in 4/5/6 years of school, it won't kill you in one year of NYSC. So they will kuku post you close to a healthy facility instead of redeploy you. 

For those that still won't follow my advice and still want to claim illnesses, claim an illness that is chronic, requires close monitoring by your doctor and difficult to diagnose instantly  eg type 1 dm. 

For those who have genuine conditions, please take your medications, hospital consultation cards/appointment cards with you to camp. These will further support your case. 

$
Don't forget NYSC is not foolish. When you were filling your biodata online, most people entered genuine information into the NYSC portal. Infact, there's a column where you are asked if you have any health challenge, some people will answer 'NO', only to later bring a medical report. Lol

During screening, NYSC officials will go through your biodata, state of origin, state where you schooled and the state where you want to be redeployed to. All these will be used to determine whether you will be redeployed or not and if you will be redeployed, it will determine where.

So when you apply for redeployment, careful not to choose your state of origin, lagos or abuja except you have really strong connect or you can really prove that you need to be in those places or else they may redeploy you to wherever they feel like.  

Wisely choose less competitive states.

For those that want to redeploy on marital basis, ensure you have all your documents including your marriage certificate, change of name newspaper publication, marriage pictures, etc

Finally, be patriot, don't pay people for redeployment. say no to corruption.

NB: this is a rough draft, kindly forgive all grammatical/typographical and language errors. Just heard, people are printing call up and I needed to drop this info asap.
This info is not exhaustive, there are some I can't recall right now and will update when.I can. 
I hope this helps. Good luck.
Please should the medical report be from the state hospital you want to redeploy to or can it come from any state hospital .
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Seylad2009(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Akinkunmi007:
if you posted to Taraba let me know, but I redeploy to Ogun state, if u need any assistance concerning redeployment let me know.... thanks
Give me your contact info.
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by viosky(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Akinkunmi007:

i need ur help..am been posted to taraba
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by lolu007(m): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Hello corps members.
For those in camp I hope you are enjoying the experience. If you are posted to state you are not comfortable with and want to redeploy. Please contact me on O7O66OOO73O to get redeployed to any state apart from your state of origin. Redeployment is still on for Batch A 2017 steam 1.
Thank you
Reference.
https://www.nairaland.com/3945807/redeployment-testimonies-trustwhorthy-nysc-redeployment
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by dryakson(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Oraculus:
Sometimes, it can be heartbreaking to see yourself in one state when you actually desire another state. 
For whatever reason it may be for you to want to redeploy, you need to do the process right. 

Redeployment is real. NYSC will redeploy you if you can prove you deserve it. 
Redeployment is currently done on 3 basis:
1. Health reason
2. Marital
3. Security
Security is only restricted to states prone terrorism 

So to secure a successful redeployment, these tips may help. 

For those applying for medical reasons, make sure you get a medical report from a government hospital. NYSC won't acknowledge medical reports from private institutions.

The reports are usually dated. The older the date on the medical report, the more serious NYSC officials will take it. If the report is dated a few days around when you printed your call up, it may raise suspicion about your motive for redeployment eg. you printed callup 1st may and your medical report is dated 5th May; NYSC officials will just be like, 'Osheeyy, Baddest!!'
 So use your sense. That's all I will say.

As soon as you get to camp, take your medical report to the camp clinic for authentication, then begin your application for redeployment. 

NYSC will not redeploy you to your home state. 

Lagos and Abuja are highly contested, so you might not get them but you will get places that are very close. 

Some people claim to have certain illnesses so that they can be redeployed. Note that these information go into your file for life. And if you don't mind and still want to claim an illness, claim wisely. 

Know the illness in and out, and be ready to fake it if possible. But I will strongly advise you not to because NYSC officials will know. 

One of the most common illnesses people claim is Asthma. Asthma is manageable and can be managed from any hospital. 

W‎hatever the illness you claim, know that the NYSC officials are going to assume that if the illness did not kill you in 4/5/6 years of school, it won't kill you in one year of NYSC. So they will kuku post you close to a healthy facility instead of redeploy you. 

For those that still won't follow my advice and still want to claim illnesses, claim an illness that is chronic, requires close monitoring by your doctor and difficult to diagnose instantly  eg type 1 dm. 

For those who have genuine conditions, please take your medications, hospital consultation cards/appointment cards with you to camp. These will further support your case. 

$
Don't forget NYSC is not foolish. When you were filling your biodata online, most people entered genuine information into the NYSC portal. Infact, there's a column where you are asked if you have any health challenge, some people will answer 'NO', only to later bring a medical report. Lol

During screening, NYSC officials will go through your biodata, state of origin, state where you schooled and the state where you want to be redeployed to. All these will be used to determine whether you will be redeployed or not and if you will be redeployed, it will determine where.

So when you apply for redeployment, careful not to choose your state of origin, lagos or abuja except you have really strong connect or you can really prove that you need to be in those places or else they may redeploy you to wherever they feel like.  

Wisely choose less competitive states.

For those that want to redeploy on marital basis, ensure you have all your documents including your marriage certificate, change of name newspaper publication, marriage pictures, etc

Finally, be patriot, don't pay people for redeployment. say no to corruption.

NB: this is a rough draft, kindly forgive all grammatical/typographical and language errors. Just heard, people are printing call up and I needed to drop this info asap.
This info is not exhaustive, there are some I can't recall right now and will update when I can. 
I hope this helps. Good luck.
Sir, pls what's the chance of redeploying to Adamawa state?
I schooled in Niger state, base in Kaduna.
But I have families and friends in Adamawa state I will love to use this medium to go see them.
2018 batch A
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Kollylolly: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
Akinkunmi007:

I need your help too on relocating from rivers to Ogun
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by laspeck(f): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2018
Hormhorber:
bro please my sister was posted to plateau, can you help her get osun state?
please I need your help, I was posted to Kwara but I want to redeploy to Lagos or ogun.
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Raymorrys: 4:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Akinkunmi007:
. Pls I am posted to Tartan and I want to redeploy
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Nuccas: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2018
I have work on redeployment but I was redeployed to another far away state. Is there anything I can do to that effect?
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by bravomd(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
joshuachuks:
Please i was posted to Lagos but i want to redeploy to anambra state is it possible please help me

Yes, contact via number on my signature. run redeployment states
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Nomzylicious(f): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
bravomd:

can u work redeployment after 3months??
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Nomzylicious(f): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
bravomd:

Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Nomzylicious(f): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
bravomd:

Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Swizz1: 1:05am On Jan 04, 2019
beware of scammers please...beware of scammers...all these people looking for money..as for relocation...you can do it now...I think via ur dashboard or so...beware my people
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Fatasy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Akinkunmi007:
Pls i need help o,am been posted to taraba and want to redeploy to lagos based on medical
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by trustworthy1(f): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
caphone:
I'm posted to Enugu and from what's going on there I think there is a security threat from that state I.e (herdsmen/farmers clash, biafra agitators) nd I'm from north west don't yu think I'll be redeployed if I applly for it. BTW I haven't chose Enugu they randomly chose it for me
What a coincidence. I wanted Enugu,but I was posted to Taraba. I'm from Southeast. I want to redeploy back to Enugu.
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Nednelz(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2019
Akinkunmi007:
Need ur help on relocation.. 08103712436..reach me
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by archat: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Guy pay a visit to nysc secretariat right at this moment and tender your case. Stop wasting your time here
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Jeilani244(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2019
To all pcms here.. please share the link below with your friends for them to benefit from the informations before they enter camp��������
*Muslim Corpers Association of Nigeria (MCAN) EDO State Chapter.* �

```Asalam Alaykum warahmotullahi wabarakatuh```

*MCAN EDO 2019 BATCH B STREAM 1&2 WHATSAPP GROUP*

This is to inform all PCMs (Prospective Corp Members) mobilized for the NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Course. That the official MCAN Edo State whatsapp group is now active.

Important information will be disseminated, shared or posted in the group to keep you informed and updated with respect to NYSC and MCAN Activities from time to time.

Remember�
If you're not informed, you'll be deformed.�
So for you to be reformed, you have to be informed ��.

Join the group and let's inform you�

You can join the group via this link �
��https:///FSyzFiqoH2n1QGESBmZE2q

For more info contact:
IPC ☎ (08089948996)
Amir � (08080020014)
Welfare �(09030414145)

We pray Allah grant you all journey mercy.

Jazakhumllahu Khairan.

*Signed:*
*(Information and Publicity Chairman)*�
*#Kashiff Sanbe Jr.*
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by SKYloafFISH(f): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Corpers we

INFORMATION ABOUT MECICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE AND REPORT.

*What is medical report?*

*Ans:* _Medical report is a report that is duly signed & stamped by a registered doctor (from a government hospital) that specifies the state of your health._*

*How does it work in redeploying me to my preferred state?*

*Ans:* _The medical report tells that you need to see your doctor for regular checkup and medication due to the state of your health_

*How can I use it for redeployment?*

*Ans:* _A redeployment form will be out 2weeks after you resume camp. You are to get it from your platoon officer, fill and attached a hand written application letter by you together with the medical report_

*How about the certificate of fitness?*

*Ans:*_The fitness certificate is a document that certifies you to be fit for the 21days in camp. Without the fitness certificate you can't do your camp registration_

*How do I get the medical report and the fitness certificate?*

*Ans:* Visit any government hospital or call *on 08146149767*

_We run redeployment report from the following states: FCT Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Akwa ibom,Oyo, Ogun, Anambra, Kano, Kaduna Osun State... etc_

*NB:*

You are to present the following during registration at the camp:

1. School ID card

2. 1st Degree Certificate or Statement of result

3. Green card

4. Callup Letter

5. Medical fitness certificate

Both original and photocopy (5copies maximum) and 8 passport photography of white or red background

Thanks.

_Journey mercy and God bless you all. Amen._

*_click on the link below to message me_*

https:///send?phone=2348146149767&text=I'm%20interested
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by SKYloafFISH(f): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Are you still an undergraduate?
Are you a prospective corps member?
Are you currently serving?
Are you through with your NYSC?

How would you like to present yourself through your resume and cover letter? Your CV is your first impression to your employer. And remember, 'first impression matters'.We can package and present you through well organized CV with well defined ambition. This will get you a good job.
We guarantee 100% professional touch on your CV to make it concise yet easier to asses by prospective employers.
Kindly contact us today. let us make a great CV/Resume/cover letter for you.
0814 614 9767
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Moustache: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
For Lagos And Ogun state Letter Of Redeployment Inbox Me Now For 3k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Corps Member Participating In Election To Receive N35,000 – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.