Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,668 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Akpos The Storyteller - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos The Storyteller (614 Views)

Akpos Went To His Village People For Help / Akpos And The Doctor / Akpos Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos The Storyteller by CyrexSnr(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2016
Akpos and Nuku( brother) Akpos : “I’m gonna tell you a story with 4parts. Remember that, 4parts!” Nuku : “Alright..” Akpos : “Okkay, I’m gonna start with part 1. There was a husband and a wife, they were driving to a campsite when they came upon a split road. The husband says “let’s take the left one.” The wife says “I think we should take the right road.” Then the husband slaps the wife across the face ” who’s driving, me or you?!” and they take the left path.” Nuku : “Hahaha” Akpos : “Now i’m gonna tell you part 2. Once they get to the campsite the husband goes fishing so his wife can cook their dinner. He comes back and the wife says “good now I can cook fish soup for us to eat!” The husband says “but I wanna eat fried fish”The wife slaps the husband across the face and says “who’s cooking me or you?!” and they end up drinking fish soup. Nuku : “Oh ayayayayya!” Akpos: “Now i’m gonna tell you part 4” Nuku: “What about part 3?!” Akpos: [Slaps his brother across the face] who’s telling the story me or you? Responses
Source:- http://naijacamp.ga

(1) (Reply)

Look At What Zenith Bank Did. / EVERY Body Be Watchful At This Xmas Period / The Side Effect Of ''oju Kokoro''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.