Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Akpos Went To His Village People For Help - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Went To His Village People For Help (2190 Views)

south africa returnee can't find his village in Enugu again, kindly assit him / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Went To His Village People For Help by donblade85555(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Akpos wants to be mad rich, so he visited his village people for help.
His village people told him that they can only help him achieve 50% of what he desire.

Akpos then told them "then help me, I will work for the remaing 50%, I really want to be mad rich"

The village people kept to their promise of assisting him half way (50%) because Akpos is currently
Mad.

source:- http://www.laughkillme.com/thread-2021.html

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When Your Friend's Bae Is A Nurse Very Funny / Condom Factory / Travel Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.