Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

What's The Best Way To Sell Products Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Best Way To Sell Products Online? (604 Views)

How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business / What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Sell Products Online? by Cozystuff(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2016
I've been planning to start selling throw pillows that i make online but I'm confused on the best way to go. I've tried the well known e-commerce sites but they all pose difficulty for those who want to sell from outside Lagos. I need serious advice on a way to go please.
Re: What's The Best Way To Sell Products Online? by mastercee(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2016
Create a page for your product on Facebook and do well to run a paid advert on the platform. You will surely make alot of sales if you go about it the right way
Re: What's The Best Way To Sell Products Online? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 17, 2016
My recommendation:

- Establish a Website: This is the best way to get started. You wont be at the mercy of Online Shopping Market Places
- Setup a social media presence: Such as facebook and twitter pages to promote your products
- Setup some paid advertising: Such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Nairaland Ads. This would bring in more visitors
- Integrate an online payment system: This would let your customers pay online for the products they order for.

So there you have it

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Sell Products Online? by Cozystuff(f): 6:52pm On May 17, 2016
coolsix:
My recommendation:

- Establish a Website: This is the best way to get started. You wont be at the mercy of Online Shopping Market Places
- Setup a social media presence: Such as facebook and twitter pages to promote your products
- Setup some paid advertising: Such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Nairaland Ads. This would bring in more visitors
- Integrate an online payment system: This would let your customers pay online for the products they order for.

So there you have it
thanks a lot for this, but in a situation where one can't afford to setup a website, what would be an alternative?
Re: What's The Best Way To Sell Products Online? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 17, 2016
Cozystuff:
thanks a lot for this, but in a situation where one can't afford to setup a website, what would be an alternative?

The alternative then, is to make use of the market places such as Konga and Jumia but to be fully independent and unique, you should have your own. Deploying a website now isn't so expensive like it was before.

(1) (Reply)

. / Forex Issue / The Top 3 Skills That Creates True Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.