Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? (21368 Views)

See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) / How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? / Debtor Strips Unclad To Avoid Paying Up After Running Into The Lady He Was Owing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by bidemz(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hi NLander

Someone asked me today to advice him how best he could deal with a particular debtor who has been owing him an amount of money for the past 3 month but keeps postponing and he has a feeling that he won't pay him the money....but as a gentleman i am(plus I've never been in that situation before)i couldn't come up with a good plan

so I'm asking my fellow NLanders who might have been in the same shoe one way or the other how you handled the issue then or how you're planning to deal with such person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by badbros(m): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
I need that advice also, was thinking of something evil but am scared it's going to affect other people around.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by handsomeyinka(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
You only need 4 things to get your money back.
Go to the debtors house with a gun and an ARMY, MOPO AND SARS..
You will receive your refund within 5 working days,

45 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by Primusinterpares(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Donno
Just here to read comments...

#spreads mat on thread... Abet make Una serve me chilled pami with hot dog meat pepper soup

8 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by 3millionia: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
bidemz:
Hi NLander

Someone asked me today to advice him how best he could deal with a particular debtor who has been owing him an amount of money for the past 3 month but keeps postponing and he has a feeling that he won't pay him the money....but as a gentleman i am(plus I've never been in that situation before)i couldn't come up with a good plan

so I'm asking my fellow NLanders who might have been in the same shoe one way or the other how you handled the issue then or how you're planning to deal with such person

Op dont involve police at all, just find the the closest Army check point and explain to them, they will help you beg your debtor to pay you grin

bu tell them not to touch the guy, the soldier should interrogate and seriously caution the debtor to payup his debt. that all you need is the guy to pay you ya money. This method Very effective, also works for me. I love the army

56 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by ladyF(f): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Your money is gone! Shey nairalanders said borrowing is not a criminal offence, that it's a civil offence. Nothing anybody can do for you grin

Next time, don't borrow money you cannot afford to lose. We learn everyday...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by yourkaka: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
arrest him
Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by ooranguntan(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Arrest

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by oyetunder(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
shocked .forgive us our debts...as we forgive those indebted to us. Did you inform us before 'money' changed hands? Our concern for now is how to find the snake that swallowed our money before the notes start to digest please. Well, you can go and see a prophet like others...but be ready to spend more. Anyways, maybe my dog can help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by Mitsurugi(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Take a known terrorist in your area to his crib and say oga na this guy I give that your money. Before the end of the day receive your cash and square the bad guy 10% commission cool

31 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by maxiuc(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
angry
Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Employ thugs.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by megama: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
bidemz:
Hi NLander

one million question. Lip sealed undecided
Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by masterP042(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Call two soldiers to detain him and beat him up, trust me, your money will surface within a week. It works like magic.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by Montez90: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Use police to arrest his Mother or father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by medolab90(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Can't comment am also a debtor grin

Omo some people no get joy see comments

24 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by Kaysurplus: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
I'll simply let KARMA be the judge.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by mercytripletz: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
I will kidnap him ni. His family will now pay ransome

7 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by Oxster(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Painful shaaa

But u go endure
Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by OneKinGuy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
There is one babalowo i know who will make the person run mad until the family pay u the money complete. To get hooked up, Send me a PM now

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
I stay clear of debtors because of my past experience, when I was 16years old I have started borrowing people in 50 thousands but up till now my money has not being paid back.

Anything you can't dash someone dont borrow the person it safe and better like that, and me self der owe people small after they reck me grin So just stay clear of debtors or go into an agreement with the person half � is better.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by jonero4(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
op u r also a debtor now until death visits u
Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by kalvoken(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
just leave the money for him/her

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by ZACHIE: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
masterP042:
Call two soldiers to detain him and beat him up, trust me, your money will surface within a week. It works like magic.
What if he dies under your soldier detention? What's the consequence?
Think again
Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by mavinc4u(f): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Report him/her to whatever you believe and worship, trust me it works like magic. The person will come back begging you to pay.
Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Omo I need this post. Some peeps dey owe my associates millions in AGO deal.
Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by DebbieSean(f): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
bidemz:
Hi NLander

Just put him/her in prayers. Fast and pray oo

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by statrboiTolu(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kdinap him!!
Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by tugrow(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
dont borrow people money, especially close Friends, only give people money, the one you can give

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
ladyF:
Your money is gone! Shey nairalanders said borrowing is not a criminal offence, that it's a civil offence. Nothing anybody can do for you grin

Next time, don't borrow money you cannot afford to lose. We learn everyday...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Ladyf how far nah. Happy new year.

Abeg you fit borrow me bitcoin...i go return am later

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Create A Pi Network Account, Step By Step Guide With Images. 3 / Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire / 41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.