Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! (1494 Views)

IGBO Drug Dealers Take Over Entire Nigerian Airport, Turns It To Drug Haven / Cultist Killed In Enugu Today (photo) / Three Killed In Ebute-metta Gang Wars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by yaaataa(f): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2006
Read this:

http://www.ligali.org/article.php?id=575

A Nigerian Womans'  white husband killed (believed to be but it obvious who it was), his 2 beautiful children, nigerian wife and his wifes brother. I was so sad when i read this. I'm not trying to be rude some white men commit these crazy crimes  (not saying all because there are black men and women who commit the same crimes)- if its not paedophillia, it serial killers or rapists (especially in London) . Just a few weeks ago where i live this white man tried to set his house on fire with his family in it and there are millions of other stories like this one. Itj Just sickens me to see those kids lives thrown away, they looked so sweet and innocent. May peace be with their souls.
Re: Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by IBEXY(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2006
Half of the people you meet in the streets are mental health cases.
This society is so free that raving mad lunatics are allowed to roam freely amongs the people.
Most of the terrible crimes are committed by these people.
Re: Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by yaaataa(f): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2006
cry cry cry
Re: Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by nosa101(f): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2006
Newcastle or London? make up you mind
Re: Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by IBEXY(m): 12:18am On Nov 21, 2006
yaa ataa:

Do you mean 'White peeps' when you u say 'These'. Because the fact remains that white men are prone to behaviour like this - it was even on the news, they had a special report.

Its not a white /black thing. Mad men come in all the colour shades. Take a trip to places with more of "our type of people" - Brixton, Tottenham. Its filled with these kind of happenings, muggings, gun crimes. Granted some kind of crimes are done more by the whites eg the paedo thing. Still its a fact that major crimes are committed by criminally insane people because they were allowed to roam about in the name of free society. I think they have finally decided to handle this issue. If am not mistaken, it was part of the issues in the last queen's speech. Mentally imbalanced people, especially those considered to be dangerous will be locked up henceforth.
Re: Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by PTBNaija(f): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2006
This is such a sad story, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by yaaataa(f): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2006
@ IBEXY
Why do people like to be politically correct all the time? Its not a black Vs White thing its basic facts! Be real! I was watching a program (white presenter by the way) and they said that white males are more prone to paedophillia and these types of acts (i studied it in my sociology A-level class) whilst blacks are more prone to gun violence, mugging and all the other stereotypical stuff. This is no coincindence there have been many crimes like this in my area. I also did not say all, if you read the statement in bold. I also lived in Brixton up until 16 - so don't get me wrong, i know what your talking about.
Re: Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by Eurphoria(f): 2:53am On Nov 22, 2006
yaa ataa:

@ IBEXY
Why do people like to be politically correct all the time? Its not a black Vs White thing its basic facts! Be real! I was watching a program (white presenter by the way) and they said that white males are more prone to paedophillia and these types of acts (i studied it in my sociology A-level class) whilst blacks are more prone to gun violence, mugging and all the other stereotypical stuff. This is no coincindence there have been many crimes like this in my area. I also did not say all, if you read the statement in bold. I also lived in Brixton up until 16 - so don't get me wrong, i know what your talking about.

Yaa
And you make statements on other threads about being really free of any sort of generalisation or prejudice , i am referring to what you said about another thread about Ghanians and Nigerians. Just pointing out that you contradict yourself about how you really feel about race etc.( pls dont ask me to explain this or argue, just had to stop you there when you are acusing another of political correctness)

@Topic
it is very sad indeed, there are really many disturbed and crazyy people abound. May they rest in peace.
Re: Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by IBEXY(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2006
IBEXY:

Half of the people you meet in the streets are mental health cases.
This society is so free that raving mad lunatics are allowed to roam freely amongs the people.
Most of the terrible crimes are committed by these people.

damn !

the dust a little misunderstood statement generates.

by "these people", I was refering to the lunatics allowed to roam freely. They can be from any race.
Re: Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by yaaataa(f): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2006
@ Euphoria, i didn't say that all[/b]l white people commit these crimes, i said they are statistically more [b]prone to this type of behaviour based on facts and statistics that i have seen and studied. In the other thread most people are are claiming that every single Ghanaian is jealous of a Nigerian that we are all sneaky or ugly (now thats generalising). Re - read my post - the first one especially and the one in brackets. So how do i contradict myself? I never once said all white people. Looking at it from a statistical point of view., facts are blacks are more prone to gun violence (hence operation Trident to deal with gun voilence in ethnic communities and not white) and some whites to the sort of crimes commited in the example. Furthermore, why would they bother to do a programme on it, if it was not the least bit true 

By saying politically correct, i mean people who rhetorically say[b]'anyone can commit these crimes'[/b], which is true to an extent, but looking at it from a deeper perspective there is a pattern. By stating facts i am not being prejudice or racist in any way, some black people are so quick to pull the race card on another black person, especially when mentioning anything with the word 'White' in it.  next time i'll keep my mouth  lipsrsealed
Re: Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by Eurphoria(f): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2006
yaa smiley

no no no please don't keep your mouth shout, for one you started this thread and you have a right to speak your mind. I was just pointing out what i observed about how you are quick to say one person is contradicting themselves when i se you do it too.But it's no major crime smiley hey! look at that mad person killing all those people, very sad. Please don't take it the wrong way ok. I was not really having a go at you, i know it sounded like it, i come across like that sometimes wink
Re: Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by yaaataa(f): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2006
sorry Euphoria, if i sounded as if i was angry. its cool wink
Re: Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London! by nilla(f): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2006
@ topic,

so sad. what loss! and the kids look so sweet sad cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Girl, 16 Survives Ritual Attack In Imo State / . / Mercy Killing : " I Killed My Friend To Give Him Peace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.