Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

For Any Interested 2016 Batch A Corp Member Posted To Osogbo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / For Any Interested 2016 Batch A Corp Member Posted To Osogbo (570 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / NYSC Batch B16 Corp Member Posted To Zamfara State Let Meet Here / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp member Posted To RIVERS Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Any Interested 2016 Batch A Corp Member Posted To Osogbo by Haryourdele: 8:03pm On May 17, 2016
If you are posted to Osun state (Oshogbo), there is a vacant room in a three- bedroom flat. I was the occupant of the room, but I'm moving out to another city. The rent will lapse in February 2017, I paid since January. I will be willing to give out the room for #38,000. The room has its toilet and bathroom. There is a joint sitting room and a joint kitchen. The two current occupants are corp members too.

We may also talk on some of my stuffs that you're interested in if you want to buy them.

Thanks.
Re: For Any Interested 2016 Batch A Corp Member Posted To Osogbo by strive2learn: 6:16am On May 21, 2016
Re: For Any Interested 2016 Batch A Corp Member Posted To Osogbo by Haryourdele: 9:20am On May 25, 2016
strive2learn:

hi.. I hope this aint too late...was posted to osogbo around state secretariat side. ( abeere side i think). Can we have a chat?
Not late. I served around secretariat at Abere too.

(1) (Reply)

New Music Alert / Tutorials On How To Make Money On Fivver Easily while in camp / Virtual Volunteer / Internship Opportunity In An Ngo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.