Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Adewunmi The Blackmailer - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adewunmi The Blackmailer (9342 Views)

Bashorun Adewunmi Idris - A Honest Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Niseed(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2016
Elhayjay:
Am not actually a sss staff. Just said that because I don't believe in what she claim she sells.I was suspicious the most when she called me to persuade to send money.so what are you guys now saying here.person called twice to tell me I should send money to her when she only sent ordinary plastics.she said they will ship out some batches today.why can't you people ask her to show us the finished products and the batches which will be shipped out today at least today is Thursday.

You're not an SSS (DSS) staff? Really? You don't mean it? one would assume the someone working with the SSS would be able to communicate in English.

P.S I hope you know its a criminal offence to impersonate a government official? and you sir/madam just said you were a State Security official trying to solicit for recharge cards online, putting the DSS into disrepute.

that's 2 acts of impersonation to defraud the public. one day you'll be hearing from the relevant authority soon enough.

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Ligxy(f): 9:26am On May 22, 2016
Truth234:

ha
Gba!
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Abduletudaye(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2016
The drama unfolds... grin

So who is the culprit? undecided
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by KINGinVAHALA: 7:35pm On May 22, 2016
Resurgence:

Nothing as interesting as playing detective!
By the way they type you shall know them. No full stop, no paragraph, I am shocked he is not using caps lock.
Hi mrs/miss!
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi mrs/miss!

Hi to you too.
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by KINGinVAHALA: 7:56pm On May 22, 2016
Resurgence:

Hi to you too.
Lol, we aren't quarrelling I guess.
Saw a lady looking good behind a dp and I felt saying HI isn't gonna cost me anything.
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by bamdexfarms(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2016
I've been going through this thread and I must say that Eljaysay is a real BLACKMAILER due to the following reason.

I advertise my products using nairaland too and my main medium of communication with customers is via watsapp. I see nothing bad in sending equipments and materials for production to customers. This is done to boost their confidence.

As regarding payment, pay on delivery only applies to residents in Lagos State. Any customers outside Lagos MUST pay for the goods first before I send it.

I also advice customers to buy more so as to cushion the cost of transportation.

So I find it dubious for the accused to be an SSS imposter just because u want to buy a product. And the way he was quick to insult her is totally immature.

In conclusion, the accuser should be strong and ready for more of this from some customers because it takes guts to be an entrepreneur. Always keep records of your conversations with customers. If possible, record your conversations.

Bamdex Farms.

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Smeeky(m): 12:16am On May 23, 2016
bomasek:
Biz deal gone awry, Elias u no try,madam Op next time no upload picture of a black hand when u yellow like over ripe paw-paw.

Elias the rector cum loverboi cum married man,bury ya head in shame
the guy even be bursar...you no see where him dey tell people to call am for sch fee payment
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by bomasek(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2016
Smeeky:
the guy even be bursar...you no see where him dey tell people to call am for sch fee payment
The guy na big time scammer,serious thief.
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by iykepromotions: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
augster:
Nairaland get detectives ooo, chai! This guy sef na kobo kobo scammer, recharge card for that matter

Access Bank Plc Signs N15 Billion Green Bond Issuance / Top 10 Highest Currency In Africa In 2017 / EFCC Recovers N329bn From 9 Oil Firms