Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

How MTN Lost A Customer . - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How MTN Lost A Customer . (490 Views)

How MTN Is Defrauding Their Subscribers Through Their So Called Free Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How MTN Lost A Customer . by abbeylli(m): 1:06am On May 18, 2016
Yes they lost a. customer and that's. me ,I. can't take. it. anymore. for months mtn just. deducts. my. money. unnecessarily and when. I. call. there customer care. reps . there. system is always on an upgrade "silly excuse" even the ones on. Nairaland do not. reply me but I believe I scrapped there sim somewhere. until. I saw this. Night plan offer. that made me take. my sim back and every night. I. recharge. #100 to. do. the plan #25 deducted. I will. surely. enjoy. the. plan but waking. up. and. Mtn. as. swiped the #75 from my line. still call but they will. give. the. same upgrade excuse.

Not until. dis. Night when. am. trying. to celebrate. my. mums. birthday by putting her pics on all my social media timeline Mtn. just. deducted. the whole. #100 and. angry. me calling. MTN for. a refund which I knew. will. never. be. possible , the. customer. care. lady. was. very. rude to me and I made. sure. I. recorded all. the. conversation but. she. still. gave. me. the. same. excuse. I don't. know. why. your money was deducted but. I can still. see your money. but the. program I will. use in. checking it. is. still on upgrade".

Is. this how. mtn plans to. use our money. to. pay. there loan ?
Because I know. if. it. is a cheat. reported to them. they. know. how. to block it without. there. system. on upgrade

well. me. my. sister and. mom removed our. mtn sim. these. night and we seize. to. become. a. customer. since. we. ain't. valuable and. I. will make sure. I play. the. recording to anybody I see planning to. buy. Mtn. sim out. there.

Pls. I want. the. mods. to. help. me. to push. this topic. to FP. let. pple see. how. mtn intends in using our. money to pay. there. loans.
Re: How MTN Lost A Customer . by AK6464(m): 2:44am On May 18, 2016
Kpele, I was once a victim too b4 I ported to glo, way saka taught me
Re: How MTN Lost A Customer . by JideSM: 6:58am On May 18, 2016
Y'ello Abbeylli, we are truly sorry for this error. Please provide the affected phone number via mail for our checks and resolution.

abbeylli:
Yes they lost a. customer and that's. me ,I. can't take. it. anymore. for months mtn just. deducts. my. money. unnecessarily and when. I. call. there customer care. reps . there. system is always on an upgrade "silly excuse" even the ones on. Nairaland do not. reply me but I believe I scrapped there sim somewhere. until. I saw this. Night plan offer. that made me take. my sim back and every night. I. recharge. #100 to. do. the plan #25 deducted. I will. surely. enjoy. the. plan but waking. up. and. Mtn. as. swiped the #75 from my line. still call but they will. give. the. same upgrade excuse.

Not until. dis. Night when. am. trying. to celebrate. my. mums. birthday by putting her pics on all my social media timeline Mtn. just. deducted. the whole. #100 and. angry. me calling. MTN for. a refund which I knew. will. never. be. possible , the. customer. care. lady. was. very. rude to me and I made. sure. I. recorded all. the. conversation but. she. still. gave. me. the. same. excuse. I don't. know. why. your money was deducted but. I can still. see your money. but the. program I will. use in. checking it. is. still on upgrade".

Is. this how. mtn plans to. use our money. to. pay. there loan ?
Because I know. if. it. is a cheat. reported to them. they. know. how. to block it without. there. system. on upgrade

well. me. my. sister and. mom removed our. mtn sim. these. night and we seize. to. become. a. customer. since. we. ain't. valuable and. I. will make sure. I play. the. recording to anybody I see planning to. buy. Mtn. sim out. there.

Pls. I want. the. mods. to. help. me. to push. this topic. to FP. let. pple see. how. mtn intends in using our. money to pay. there. loans.

(1) (Reply)

Desktop Astronomical Telescope $160.00 Free Shipping / If You Used Any Of These Then You Are Not Of This Millenium! / How Lagos State Plan To Beef Up Security With 13,000 CCTV Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.