Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Had S*x In The Bush To Take Care Of My Kids - Born-again Mother Reveals (photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had S*x In The Bush To Take Care Of My Kids - Born-again Mother Reveals (photo (1287 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had S*x In The Bush To Take Care Of My Kids - Born-again Mother Reveals (photo by Juliana50(f): 4:41am On May 18, 2016
A born-again mother has narrated how she had s*x with many men in the bush as she tried to raise money for her kids without the husband knowing.
Peninah Karanja is now living a new life in Christ
A former Kenyan prostitute who is now born-again has made shocking revelation of what she passed through just to survive. The woman narrated how she had s*x with different men in the bush just to raise money and take care of her kids. Peninah Karanja a former s*x worker revealed to the Nairobian details of the encounter in an interview.
She revealed that she started prostitution at the age of 24."I was 24 (in 1998). At the time, I had moved from Majengo to Mlolongo, where we started a village called Kicheko with some friends."
According to her, she joined prostitution to raise money for her kids as her husband felt less concerned and did not care if they exist. "Poverty pushed me to prostitution. My husband was less concerned about our children. At the time, there were no mobile phones, so it was hard to call someone for help. I therefore opted for prostitution for the sake of my children"she said.
Narrating one of the excruciating moments in her trade, the woman revealed how she had s*x with different men in the bush. She said:"There were no rooms for rent in our days and Mlolongo was one big bush. We did it on the ground by the roadside. I really thank God snakes did not bite my back. Mlolongo town grew and we moved our business to Madharau Street. I was in that trade for so long, I cannot tell how many people I have had s*x with."
http://betterpikins..com/2016/05/i-had-sx-in-bush-to-take-care-of-my_18.html

Re: I Had S*x In The Bush To Take Care Of My Kids - Born-again Mother Reveals (photo by legendte(m): 4:48am On May 18, 2016
Akwunakwuna kaba nka ya choba di. Why would you not retire when you have been naturally removed from business due to your ageing body. Well it is good to be in Christ no matter what you have done in the past. That's if truly you have repented. Go and sin no more as you enjoy your new life in Christ.

1 Like

Re: I Had S*x In The Bush To Take Care Of My Kids - Born-again Mother Reveals (photo by Nobody: 4:49am On May 18, 2016
She is born against xtian not born again.....anyway may satan continue to bless ur hustle
Re: I Had S*x In The Bush To Take Care Of My Kids - Born-again Mother Reveals (photo by Nobody: 5:33am On May 18, 2016
Most prostitutes are pushed into the business by circumstances. It's the downside of modern civilization.

1 Like

Re: I Had S*x In The Bush To Take Care Of My Kids - Born-again Mother Reveals (photo by Burger01(m): 7:22am On May 18, 2016
Kenya women like sex... I'm talking from experience undecided

(1) (Reply)

Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. / I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) / Prayer Points On Today's Open : Tithing Is Trusting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.