Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? (1256 Views)

Gionee M3mini A Year Later / How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g / Things You Should Know Before Changing Your Phone's IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by kingstylo01(m): 6:40am On May 18, 2016
I want to change the imei of my gioone m3mini, but all methods I've used didn't work out.... any help please?
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by Meklex(m): 6:51am On May 18, 2016
kingstylo01:
I want to change the imei of my gioone m3mini, but all methods I've used didn't work out.... any help please?
you should have said the methods you used... Anyway I use mtk app to change mine
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by kingstylo01(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2016
Meklex:
you should have said the methods you used... Anyway I use mtk app to change mine
i used MTK app too but didn't work out for me .... see what I got as imei .... how did you generate imei

Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by Meklex(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2016
kingstylo01:
i used MTK app too but didn't work out for me .... see what I got as imei .... how did you generate imei
you're doing something wrong. I use m3mini too and I have been changing imei without hassles.

Redo it again
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by Mafia4life(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2016
kingstylo01:
Your phone is in a big mess. Just pray the NV data is not damaged
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by kingstylo01(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2016
Mafia4life:
Your phone is in a big mess. Just pray the NV data is not damaged
shocked please what does this mean? could you it be why I can't connect with my airtel any longer, (though my etisalat is working fine)? any possible fix?
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by kingstylo01(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2016
Meklex:
you're doing something wrong. I use m3mini too and I have been changing imei without hassles.

Redo it again
have done it several times, I rooted my phone, didn't work; unroot my phone, didn't work either... did you root your phone before doing yours?
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by Meklex(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2016
kingstylo01:
have done it several times, I rooted my phone, didn't work; unroot my phone, didn't work either... did you root your phone before doing yours?
yes. You can format your phone to restore it back to its former state
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by kingstylo01(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2016
Meklex:
yes. You can format your phone to restore it back to its former state
how do I format it please? do you mean unroot? I have already unrooted it
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by princejones(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
Go to the settings option and set it back to factory reset
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by kingstylo01(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2016
princejones:
Go to the settings option and set it back to factory reset
will do that now, thanks
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by Meklex(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2016
kingstylo01:
how do I format it please? do you mean unroot? I have already unrooted it
goto settings>backup and reset
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by kingstylo01(m): 9:52am On May 19, 2016
have done factory reset, my imei is now restored! thanks cheesy

Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by Meklex(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2016
kingstylo01:
have done factory reset, my imei is now restored! thanks cheesy
you're welcome... You can retry changing it now...
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by kingstylo01(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2016
Meklex:
you're welcome... You can retry changing it now...
without rooting?
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by Meklex(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2016
kingstylo01:
without rooting?
yea, MTK app
Re: How To Change Gionee M3mini Imei ... Anyone? by Benart(m): 3:05pm On May 19, 2016
try chamelephone get it on playstore
changes imei with ease but root access is compulsory

(1) (Reply)

Scam Of Airtel / Suggestion On Phone With 4g LTE Less Than 25k / Any Advice On A Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.