Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Gionee M3mini A Year Later - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini A Year Later (1332 Views)

Used Gionee M3mini Wanted / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Review 1 Year Later - Should You Buy It In 2018? / Neatly Used Gionee M3mini For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee M3mini A Year Later by Goahead(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Unequivocally, it's one of the best phone I've ever used, bought this phone on Sept, 29, 2015. And it has been a smooth ride since then. I've once got it bricked, but I fortunately got it back working again. Despite lack of upgrades, I'll still maintain it till maybe if she decides to give up.

There was a jerk that called it a cheap phone a while back, I couldn't respond to him since my M3mini is more useful to me than my S6.
If not for the camera S6 and the super gorgeous display on S6, I'd have given it away since. I can't ever attempt to travel with it, cos it'll surely render me helpless.
Spending days shuttling from Lagos to Lome and Accra is a bliss with M3mini.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by horlahwaley(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
bro, i tell you. Pipu begging me to sell d phone even for 22k and i bought for 18.5k.I have being using it since 8 months no issue at all
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by jaymichael(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
I love that phone like kilode. I bought mine November last year and I still use it. My M3mini is more important to me than my Laptop and Tablet put together.
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by Cheny(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
True,M3mini is way cheaper than its quality,use and ruggedity. It is serving me well like a lappy and was lucky to get this machine b4 it went out of stock. U can't understand its value until u work with it.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by Goahead(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
horlahwaley:
bro, i tell you. Pipu begging me to sell d phone even for 22k and i bought for 18.5k.I have being using it since 8 months no issue at all
I bought mine N15.5K cheesy
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by mazimee(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
I bought my m2 mini for 14, 000 last year october and my phone is still serving me with no issue. I wanted to give it out to kid Sis and jump to the next phone on my list M5 mini.
Gionee phones are just too good for their price.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
No Gionee M3 Mini user can put hatred tag it even as my own battery is not as expected i can't say i hate this phone mehn but unfortunately for me my phone power switch flex mistakely got torn by me when i was trying to repair it proximity sensor problem Gionee also don't make this phone parts available and for them to fix to another one for me they chase me away with Gibberish talk

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by Goahead(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
To recap it all, the battery is not showing any sign of depreciation, display is working seemilessly.. Double tap the SCREEN, you're ON.
My charger and earpiece are still intact.

I bought a quality Chinese phone for a penny. shocked
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 02, 2016
Hello Every phone geek in here i have a question My Gionee M3 Mini Power switch mistakely got cut and the flex is not available in market so can a similar Gionee Phone Power switch Flex work with my phone
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by 4peace(m): 5:33am On Nov 02, 2016
Gionee m3mini and Gionee M5 are mistake from Gionee.

M3mini was suppose to be true m5mini when gionee realised the mistaken they stop the production.
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by Goahead(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2016
4peace:
Gionee m3mini and Gionee M5 are mistake from Gionee.

M3mini was supposed to be true m5mini when gionee realised the mistake they stop the production.
M3mini was made for Nigerian market only. No mistakes or whatsoever.
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by Kiady16: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2016
M3mini I guess was made only for Nigerian market
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by 4peace(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2016
Goahead:
M3mini was made for Nigerian market only. No mistakes or whatsoever.

Wrong not only Nigeria market.
Allview P5 Energy
Highscreen P4

Check the Spec of
Gionee M2 and M2mini
Gionee M3 and M3mini
Gionee m4 and M3mini
Gionee m5 and M5mini

if you notice the tread m3mini suppose to be m4mini or m5mini
or apart from Screen resolution m3m kill M3

M3m and M5 hardware are the same

I always call my M3m "Messi da little beast" grin

IMO

This beautiful mistake or gift which favour Gionee phone Users cool

Thank God I did not go for Injoo Halo tongue
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by serenityaliyu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
jejely Rocking my m2mini since nov 2015
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by Kiady16: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2016
4peace:

Wrong not only Nigeria market. Allview P5 Energy Highscreen P4
Check the Spec of Gionee M2 and M2mini Gionee M3 and M3mini Gionee m4 and M3mini Gionee m5 and M5mini
if you notice the tread m3mini suppose to be m4mini or m5mini or apart from Screen resolution m3m kill M3
M3m and M5 hardware are the same
I always call my M3m "Messi da little beast" grin
IMO
This beautiful mistake or gift which favour Gionee phone Users cool
Thank God I did not go for Injoo Halo tongue
how I wish I can handle d m3mini
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by karrhen: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2016
Goahead:
To recap it all, the battery is not showing any sign of depreciation, display is working seemilessly.. Double tap the SCREEN, you're ON.
My charger and earpiece are still intact.

I bought a quality Chinese phone for a penny. shocked

Thumbs up
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
I just wish my Gionee M3 Mini get repair ASAP can't wait to handle it again
Re: Gionee M3mini A Year Later by Kiady16: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Iamtosignno:
I just wish my Gionee M3 Mini get repair ASAP can't to handle it again
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On 4G LTE Smartphones Is It Economical? / TECNO Camon CX Launched In Kenya / Tablet Pc Q8 9"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.