Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Dna Test In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dna Test In Nigeria (20217 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Run A DNA Test In Nigeria. / How Possible Is DNA Test For Someone Who Have Died? / Dna Test In Nigeria? Sos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dna Test In Nigeria by agba1: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2009
Can somebody enlighten me on how, where and how much it will cost to carry out a DNA test!
Re: Dna Test In Nigeria by sholzuk: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2009
A new DNA company has been established in Lagos ,its a branch of DDC UK .They are operating from 21 Boyle street ,Onikan Lagos.

Simple partenity test costs only $300

Results available in 2 weeks.

Contact 08023209016 (Nigeria) (44) 07501762150 UK Email:pagewood@live.co.uk
Re: Dna Test In Nigeria by agba1: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2009
Thanks for the info!
Re: Dna Test In Nigeria by DONFASZY(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2009
I KNOW OF 95,000 NAIRA,THE SAMPLES WILL BE SENT TO SOUTH AFRICA FOR TEST

ARE U NOT SURE THE CHILD IS YOURS OR WHAT

DONT SPEND THIS HUGE,WAIT FOR HIM/HER TO GROW UP FIRST
Re: Dna Test In Nigeria by anizakph2007(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]
hum! What a wonderful response, if you dont mind "Agba1" i,ll like to contact you soon.I know of a smilar problem that has been on ground 7yrs ago with alot of implications
Re: Dna Test In Nigeria by obasijoy(f): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2012
@agba 1 pls can you enlighten me on the dna, you did, pls which hospital did you use and is there result or lab correct? Thanks or pls email me obasinora@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Dna Test In Nigeria by Christ4me: 11:36am On May 30, 2013
Don Faszy, if he or she grows up, then what?
Re: Dna Test In Nigeria by ntbaby(f): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
am also interested in dis topic,pls useful info needed.

1 Like

Re: Dna Test In Nigeria by sixtus3606(m): 12:33am On Sep 14, 2015
seun, ishilove, lalasticlala...do the needful #FP
Re: Dna Test In Nigeria by DocHMD: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2015
@agba1

DNA test in Nigeria is very much easy....contact us and let's discuss. We can send you the kits anywhere you are in Nigeria
Re: Dna Test In Nigeria by dove343: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Carrying extra weight around the waist is common for people with pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes, but it doesn't have to be that way. As a matter of fact, trimming your belly fat will not only help you look and feel better, it can also help reduce your risk of heart attack, infertility issue and stroke.

Making your abdominal muscles stronger has another advantage as well. They support the lower back and hold you upright. Continual poor posture puts these muscles to sleep, leaving you with a belly bump as well as an aching back.

A good ab workout will lighten your midsection and emphasize other large muscles of your body in a way that increases your metabolism (to burn fat) and improves your posture (to make you look younger and leaner).

Join our 30-day Weight Loss Challenge tagged "Weigh-To-Healthy-You" and stand a chance to reach your weight loss goal.

To participate for FREE, simply send "YES" in a chat via WhatsApp on 08133579853.

You will be contacted with further details

Other benefits include:
Free 1-1 daily chat with our nutrition and weight loss experts

Free professional support for the next 3 months

Offer opens for the first 50 people.

-OptimalHealth
Re: Dna Test In Nigeria by Horus(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dx5k1I_PQA

DNA: Nigerians divided on Paternity testing

The recent report that high percentage of Nigerian first born children belong to other men other than the person they call father ,has been described as worrisome. This made DNA test to become a frequently debated topic.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 15 More COVID-19 Patients / Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. / How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.