Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed (1034 Views)

Husband Not Maid! - By Dipor Exzie / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by teemy(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2016
Especially to married folks in the house. How can one handle a case where one's wife cannot cook good food.

At least there is a threshold one would expect a woman in her thirties would be exposed to in kitchen matters but when the taste is not in any league to write good about should one make the facts known and recommend taking cooking courses to one's mate or pretend and swallow the food with a smile of pretence so as not to hurt her feelings?

To be honest taking a look at pictures of real food online could discourage one.

Please your advice.
N.B. Love exists in this scenario

Now you may read the next post.
Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by teemy(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2016
booked for further comments after 10 lines

Actually this thread was created as a rebuttal to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3106563/when-wife-compares-ex-bed as a Nathan's tale to King David. You can judge yourself based on your prior opinion.

HurtgenForest:
what can you do as a man when your wife tells you that her Ex is much better than you in bed.

She says her ex who deflowered her was so good in bed? What can be more frustrating than this for a husband?

Whatever skill known to man we learnt here on eartrh, some more than others and that is why we have education to help in areas where we fall short. Be it in love or as a retort as long as the fact exists that there is a lack in knowhow of a skill either cooking or bedmatrics it is expedient that the one in demerits seek help.

Do you know that drinking water like 30 mins before sex would help women having difficulty in creating vaginal lubrication?
Do you know that some women react allergically to latex (keep in mind if condom use is your preferred contraceptive method)?
Do you know that lasting a round for 2mins could improve to 30 mins and above (proof from a guy that once went two hours without ejaculating even once)?
Do you know not all women would have orgasms (that hightened sensations men have a release) from penile action alone? Put your mouth in areas that matter.

and many more.

Take the time out to research 'how to pleasure your woman' and other related keywords that come into your mind (just search for it as the thought comes into your mind). Unfortunately an open forum like this has even the unmarried viewing this but I hope you get the gist.

If wifey says someone in the past did it better, ask for details. Add your own spice and deliver at the next appointment. Keep it up till you become number one in all things.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by stzy(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2016
How u go propose topic n still claim ftc

Cook yourselfn train her in the process ... Send her to catering school n u'll b glad in 6months

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by elantraceey(f): 1:25pm On May 18, 2016
Send her to somewhere she can learn how to cook. by the way didn't you know about it before you married her?

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by Idydarling(f): 1:43pm On May 18, 2016
selfish op, posting a topic and still claiming FTC, mtchwww

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by lilmax(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2016
Idydarling:
selfish op, posting a topic and still claiming FTC, mtchwww
so this na wetin just dey your mind about the topic?

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by TheArchangel(f): 4:50pm On May 18, 2016
lilmax:
so this na wetin just dey your mind about the topic?
He is stingy na. How you go post and still claim ftc, that's why the wife no sabi cook beta food for am. undecided cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by teemy(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2016
TheArchangel:
He is stingy na. How you go post and still claim ftc, that's why the wife no sabi cook beta food for am. undecided cry
lolz lwkmd, patience patience till I let the cat out of the bag, there is more to tell. by the way what is your advice
Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by bukatyne(f): 6:06pm On May 18, 2016
teemy:
Especially to married folks in the house. How can one handle a case where one's wife cannot cook good food.

At least there is a threshold one would expect a woman in her thirties would be exposed to in kitchen matters but when the taste is not in any league to write good about should one make the facts known and recommend taking cooking courses to one's mate or pretend and swallow the food with a smile of pretence so as not to hurt her feelings?

To be honest taking a look at pictures of real food online could discourage one.

Please your advice.

Did you know she couldn't cook before marriage?
Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by teemy(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2016
bukatyne:

Did you know she couldn't cook before marriage?
Let us assume the belief was that she would have gotten better over time.

... 4 more comments to go
Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by bukatyne(f): 9:15pm On May 18, 2016
teemy:

Let us assume the belief was that she would have gotten better over time.

... 4 more comments to go

Then why are you in a hurry for her improvement?

Over time can be 1 week or 10 years.
Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by MARKone(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2016
teemy:

Please your advice.

The thing is whether the woman realises that she does not know how to cook and needs help. If that is the case, then you need to support her in learning, be it taking cooking courses or what have you. Preparing delicious meals is not rocket science anybody can do it with the right ingredients by mere watching and practise. On the other hand, some individuals never admit faults or situation of lack. Be it as it may, you know the disposition of your wife, if she falls in the former, encourage her to take cooking course, if you can cook, then guide her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by teemy(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2016
All right I just seem to be getting back and forths without much opinion on this but now going back to the ftc post I reserved I hope my point has been noted as a panacea to the issue here https://www.nairaland.com/3112573/what-when-wife-cannot-cook#45733467

stzy you did well
elantraceey also had good advice
Idydarling yet to drop something, next time I will rent you ftc space. lol
lilmax thanks for observing
TheArchangel it is not always about fault finding but resolution of conflicts
bukatyne no one mentioned trying out a rush solution
MARKone I love your answer

Furthermore anyone following the family section would have observed that telling a poor cook of a wife to better her skills is hypocritical to not
wanting same person to tell you when you are lacking in the bedroom department. Another point of observation is I kept using one's and never my in the first post as this case is entirely hypothetical.

I hope with this communication would be key in solving relationships as well as the openess to accept piositive criticisms and become a better spouse. Cheers all.
Re: What To Do When Wife Cannot Cook Better Food vs Husband Not Good Enough In Bed by jashar(f): 7:28am On May 19, 2016
They should both be patient with each other.
They should be willing and open to learn from the right sources.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did Your Wife Experience Orgasm? / Study Shows Sex Isn’t The Secret To Happiness, But Cuddling Could Be / Creativity Or Madness? Would You Feed Your Baby Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.