Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Get A Best Surgeon For Cost Effective Tummy Tuck Treatment In India? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Best Surgeon For Cost Effective Tummy Tuck Treatment In India? (563 Views)

Consult The Best Bariatric Surgeon For Your Weight Loss Surgery In India / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Best Surgeon For Cost Effective Tummy Tuck Treatment In India? by Cosmeticobesity: 12:43pm On May 18, 2016
Certainly one of my friend desire a tummy tuck treatment. She is searching for a reasonable cost abdominoplasty. Is it possible to get best cosmetic surgeon for affordable abdominoplasty treatment in India as compared to other nations?

Please give some reviews......
Re: How To Get A Best Surgeon For Cost Effective Tummy Tuck Treatment In India? by MrCyril(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2016
Cosmeticobesity:
Certainly one of my friend desire a tummy tuck treatment. She is searching for a reasonable cost abdominoplasty. Is it possible to get best cosmetic surgeon for affordable abdominoplasty treatment in India as compared to other nations?

Please give some reviews......
Contact me for more info. We have an ongoing discount package promo and our hospital is the best in India. We have good relationship with the Embassy too so getting emergency visa appointment date and visa will not be a problem. Mail me her picture and the exact cosmetic surgery she wants and I will tell you the estimate for her surgery and how long she will stay in India. Our package includes also; visa assistance, Indian airport pick up and drop off, accommodation, feeding, internet, Indian sim and phone to use while in India, laundry, bureau de change. It's a complete package. 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

New Website Like Nairaland In Town. / Calcmag And Your Blood Pressure / 19 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.