Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please (6172 Views)

I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor / Need Answers Please / Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by 2law(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2016
JMG1:

I'll help you do that and copy you as the original op. You will be bleSsed with the trend
thanks alot bro i really appreciate
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by BetterChurch: 12:57pm On May 22, 2016
"The sincere seeker of truth often finds that his real questions go without an answer and his inner experiences with the Light and Sound of God are not explained. Where can he find someone who has already traveled the road to God- and come back to tell about it?
. Harold Klemp is one such person. He is a modern day prophet.
. Key to the ECK teachings is the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. He indeed acts as both the Outer and Inner Master for ECK students. The prophet of Eckankar, he is given respect but is not worshiped. He teaches the sacred name of God, HU. When sung just few minutes each day, HU will lift you spiritually into the Light and Sound of God - to the ECK (Holy Spirit). This easy spiritual exercise and others will purify you. You are then able to accept the full love of God in this very lifetime."
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by 2law(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Tosinex:
Hello bro... If what you are saying is true... Then you have some special assignment for God. You can add me on whattsapp and let's chat.

However, your spiritual eyes are open or some will say third eye so you can see beyond the veil.. Is quite easy for some to have it due to hereditary or somewhat means sha, but some people like me will have to fast and pray and keep holy to have access.

Those people you saw are waiting for your command... Brace up and get to work quick! Thanks.
your whatsapp contact sir??
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by 2law(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Am seriously struggling with my Christian life and I hope some day God would help me reach that level am longing for. but it changes nothing I still see them 24 hours a day.. 7 days a week and every second of my life. I hope they speak with me soon
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Goddyss(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
2law:
Am seriously struggling with my Christian life and I hope some day God would help me reach that level am longing for. but it changes nothing I still see them 24 hours a day.. 7 days a week and every second of my life. I hope they speak with me soon
I will tell you how to petition the Angels to talk to you but only through telepathy discernible by you.
Charge them in the name of The Most High to carry out their duty and communicate to you in a way you understand.

Back your charge up with scriptural verses. Your frequency is very down. Raise it. What they need is not your purity but spiritual awareness.

Charge them to communicate in the name of The Most High. Read psalms before charging them.
Come back and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by 2law(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2018
Goddyss:
I will tell you how to petition the Angels to talk to you but only through telepathy discernible by you.
Charge them in the name of The Most High to carry out their duty and communicate to you in a way you understand.

Back your charge up with scriptural verses. Your frequency is very down. Raise it. What they need is not your purity but spiritual awareness.

Charge them to communicate in the name of The Most High. Read psalms before charging them.
send me me ur number via pm
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Goddyss(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
2law:
Buy oseoji seeds.Break it and chew seven seeds and spew it out before you make this prayer.

Stay away from sexual intercourse or masturbation seven days before this prayer.

This prayer should be made between the hour of 1am-3am

This prayer should be made for consecutive three nights.

Prayer

Oh Angels of the Most High, the messenger of the Holy One, the guardian and watcher of my soul. I acknowledge your continuous presence with me. Hear my petition according the Word of God.

Now read out this verses :
Hebrew 1:14- The duty of Angels is to serve humanity. Therefore communicate with me in a way I will understand so that I will be a vessel unto salvation.

Hebrew 8:6- Your right to be communicated to in a discernible way made possible by the blood of everlasting covenant in Christ our Lord.

Matthew 18:18- Your innate authority to command made possible by blood of Jesus Christ. Command your Angels to be loose to manifest their powers to you in a discernible manner. Ask the Angels to take charge and minister to you as it is your right.

N.B- Once you loose your angels to manifest, it comes with obligations. They are holy Angels and operates in higher frequency. Always be spiritually minded and avoid carnality.

They will give you messages in dream and when they stare at you physically, close your eyes deeply and listen to ideas coming into your mind, they are speaking.
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by stevecantrell: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
2law
You have a gift but its not an uncommon one. Ive met many like you and some have used their gift for their own gain but God will not withdraw the gift because of that. check your bible.

You need to stay unpolluted or you will soon become a commercial magician.

Like the others said the watchers are waiting for you to start your ministry and you can do that with just one command.
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by shadeyinka(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
2law:
All i need to know is who i truly am. I need details if its a church or a pastor that can speak i truly need counselling
You are spiritually gifted.
However, you can choose where to align yourself to; there is no middle ground.

When you choose not to do anything your gift will slowly die off (I tell you the truth millions of pastors are fasting day and night to half of that you are wasting away).

You have two options, both of them will lead you to greatnes.
1. Be serious with God (in purity) with a desire to selflessly bless people.
I hope you are born again else you're just wasting your time.
Whenvyou seek God with the whole of your heart, He will give you the direction to God. You will certainly end up being a prophet and a deliverance minister (gifts of healing may also follow)

But, please don't open a church unless there is an express instruction. Your job is to bless people wherever you are.

Don't ever commercialize your gift else, you loose all spiritual reward (of course you will be rich). But then what profits a man if he gains the whole world but looses his soul to hell.

If you are born again, become serious with God by
1. Change your circle of friends
2. Spend time with God (fellowship, prayers, bible studies)
3. Consecrate your life to God with a life of purity
(Watch what you feed your soul: music, movies, books, gists etc)

2. The second method is easier:
Become a Satanist:
A spiritualist:
A Babalawo or Dibia or shaman

There is no rule of purity however they have their own rules too.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by 2law(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
shadeyinka:

You are spiritually gifted.
However, you can choose where to align yourself to; there is no middle ground.

When you choose not to do anything your gift will slowly die off (I tell you the truth millions of pastors are fasting day and night to half of that you are wasting away).

You have two options, both of them will lead you to greatnes.
1. Be serious with God (in purity) with a desire to selflessly bless people.
I hope you are born again else you're just wasting your time.
Whenvyou seek God with the whole of your heart, He will give you the direction to God. You will certainly end up being a prophet and a deliverance minister (gifts of healing may also follow)

But, please don't open a church unless there is an express instruction. Your job is to bless people wherever you are.

Don't ever commercialize your gift else, you loose all spiritual reward (of course you will be rich). But then what profits a man if he gains the whole world but looses his soul to hell.

If you are born again, become serious with God by
1. Change your circle of friends
2. Spend time with God (fellowship, prayers, bible studies)
3. Consecrate your life to God with a life of purity
(Watch what you feed your soul: music, movies, books, gists etc)

2. The second method is easier:
Become a Satanist:
A spiritualist:
A Babalawo or Dibia or shaman

There is no rule of purity however they have their own rules too.

Absolutely true boss.. this is just exactly what I was told by some persons that just saw me and what I heard from him was all that is written here by you. I just need to surrender all I am to Him.. I know pastors who have told me they have bin fasting for a quarter of what I have.. but sir I have a question: why was it given to me that's not really worthy of this and why is that those that are longing for such gift don't get to have it?
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by 2law(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Goddyss:
Buy oseoji seeds.Break it and chew seven seeds and spew it out before you make this prayer.

Stay away from sexual intercourse or masturbation seven days before this prayer.

Prayer

Oh Angels of the Most High, the messenger of the Holy One, the guardian and watcher of my soul. I acknowledge your continuous presence with me. Hear my petition according the Word of God.

Hebrew 1:14- The duty of Angels is to serve humanity. Therefore communicate with me in a way I will understand so that I will be a vessel unto salvation.

Hebrew 8:6- Your right to be communicated to in a discernible way made possible by the blood of everlasting covenant in Christ our Lord.

Matthew 18:18- Your innate authority to command made possible by blood of Jesus Christ. Command your Angels to be loose to manifest their powers to you in a discernible manner. Ask the Angels to take charge and minister to you as it is your right.

N.B- Once you loose your angels to manifest, it comes with obligations. They are holy Angels and operates in higher frequency. Always be spiritually minded and avoid carnality.

They will give you messages in dream and when they stare at you physically, close your eyes deeply and listen to ideas coming into your mind, they are speaking.
what's osoeji seed? I don't think it's found in the south south
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by shadeyinka(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
2law:
Absolutely true boss.. this is just exactly what I was told by some persons that just saw me and what I heard from him was all that is written here by you. I just need to surrender all I am to Him.. I know pastors who have told me they have bin fasting for a quarter of what I have.. but sir I have a question: why was it given to me that's not really worthy of this and why is that those that are longing for such gift don't get to have it?
It is called grace: unmerited favour!

Every one has ti one extent or another of diverse areas of expertise

Some are:
Teachers of the Word
Empathisers
Intelligent
Strong
Speed
Ears for Music
Artistic
And some like you seem to be gifted with spiritual sight.

Each one is to use whatever his grace (charismata) to make spiritual profits through blessing others and solving peoples problems.

Don't succumb to the temptation of monetizing your grace. If they thank you with whatever they have, fine and good but don't expect it and don't ask directly or indirectly for monetary benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by shadeyinka(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
2law:
what's osoeji seed? I don't think it's found in the south south
I beg you in the name of Christ Jesus, don't try this or any similar things. I told you there are two alternatives: this is the second: don't mind the bible verse.

There is no middle ground. The battle for your soul just got started

1 Like

Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by 2law(m): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
shadeyinka:

I beg you in the name of Christ Jesus, don't try this or any similar things. I told you there are two alternatives: this is the second: don't mind the bible verse.

There is no middle ground. The battle for your soul just got started
thank you sir.. I won't try it
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by 2law(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
shadeyinka:

Some are:
Teachers of the Word
Empathisers
Intelligent
Strong
Speed
Ears for Music
Artistic

Each one is to use whatever his grace (charismata) to make spiritual profits through blessing others and solving peoples problems.

Don't succumb to the temptation of monetizing your grace. If they thank you with whatever they have, fine and good but don't expect it and don't ask directly or indirectly for monetary benefits.
this is a blessing to my soul.. thanks alot for ur word of admonition and the time you created to advice me. Am grateful sir. you must be a pastor.
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Otedollaryen: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
I just want one to come and talk to me l. I have a lot of questions please refer me to them.with my moniker. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by 2law(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Otedollaryen:
I just want one to come and talk to me l. I have a lot of questions please refer me to them.with my moniker. Abeg
They haven't spoken to me yet.. But they are always with me and I see them always. You can always go to the Lord in prayers.. He is always near you and the angels are with always there with. Ask anything with faith and He would sort out your questions.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by shadeyinka(m): 5:14am On Mar 15, 2018
2law:
this is a blessing to my soul.. thanks alot for ur word of admonition and the time you created to advice me. Am grateful sir. you must be a pastor.
No, I am not a Pastor!

Just a normal Christian with the grace of spiritual insight.

Stay blessed.

But you've not told me
If you are born again and how?
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by shadeyinka(m): 5:15am On Mar 15, 2018
2law:
thank you sir.. I won't try it
Stay blessed
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Otedollaryen: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2018
2law:
They haven't spoken to me yet.. But they are always with me and I see them always. You can always go to the Lord in prayers.. He is always near you and the angels are with always there with. Ask anything with faith and He would sort out your questions.
sir tell the ones you to see to visit otedollaryen. I have lost all faith currently.
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by 2law(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Otedollaryen:
sir tell the ones you to see to visit otedollaryen. I have lost all faith currently.
I'll uphold you in prayers sir. have a wonderful day ahead
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by 2law(m): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2018
shadeyinka:

No, I am not a Pastor!

Just a normal Christian with the grace of spiritual insight.

Stay blessed.

But you've not told me
If you are born again and how?
pls sir can I have your contact details for whatsapp or facebook. I have sent a pm to you
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by shadeyinka(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2018
2law:
pls sir can I have your contact details for whatsapp or facebook. I have sent a pm to you
I have replied your mail.

Justbkake a little introduction of yourself
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Otedollaryen: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2018
2law:
I'll uphold you in prayers sir. have a wonderful day ahead
OK thanks
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Emmanystone: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Goddyss post=65814355[b:
]I will tell you how to petition the Angels[/b] to talk to you but only through telepathy discernible by you.

You don't petition Angels except of course they are demons. You petition YHWH and He dispatches Angels for you.
Sir, you have said nothing o. Who is the Most High? Satan Is the most high to those who worship him. Pls call the most high by name.

YHWH will not be part of what you just told him to do. O where in scriptures are we told to command Angels in the name of God.

You lay your prayers before YHWH, it's left for him to either send you and Angel or not.

And, which psalms will he read sir? The occultist uses Psalms frequently. There's need for caution here.
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Emmanystone: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2018
2law:
If you follow hia directions, you'd end up in the hands of satan.
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Emmanystone: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Pls you will be helping deceitful spirits to lead you astray.
Goddyss:

What is Oseoji Seed? Show where it is instructed by Jesus to be chewed and spewed out ? if this is of God, it will have a back up scripture.

Goddyss:

Why must this prayer be done by 1 to 3am? Is that when God commanded that prayers shd be done to Him? Does God have a particular time He hears prayers? When you say 'Stay away from', do mean always or when petitioning these Angels?

Goddyss:

You took Hebrews 1:14 right out of Context.

Bros, Scriptures interprets themselves, no scripture stands in isolation and makes a meaning. If you pick out solitary verses, they can mean whatever you want them to mean.

Here is what Hebrews 1:14 is talking about.
God News Bible What are the angels, then? They are spirits who serve God and are sent by him to help those who are to receive salvation.

Mark 'Then' in the verse. The Holy Spirit is here clearing up the ministry of Angels so that they won't be mistaken and worshipped by men like the White Garment Churches do. Again, so that they will not be mistaken for Jesus like the Jehovah's Witness do.

Angels are SERVANTS OF GOD, not Men. They are sent by God to help those who are saved. You can not command them to do anything except that command comes directly from the mouth of Jesus.

Even Jesus knew this when he said in Matthew 26:53; Don't you know that I could call on my Father for help, and at once he would send me more than twelve armies of angels?

He knew that No flesh can command or petition Angels, hence he said, 'I could CALL ON MY FATHER TO HELP'.

Goddyss:

Hebrews 8:6 But now, Jesus has been given priestly work which is superior to theirs, just as the covenant which he arranged between God and his people is a better one, because it is based on promises of better things.
This scriptures points you only to Jesus as the High Priest who you should go to with every of your cares, NOT TO ANGELS.

This your scriptures is so misused here.

Goddyss:

Matthew 18:18 “And so I tell all of you: what you prohibit on earth will be prohibited in heaven, and what you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.
To get a clear picture of What Jesus is saying here, we need to read the scriptures that followed verse 18:

Matthew 18:19-20
“And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together( in my name), I am there with them.”

He is talking about THE BELIEVERS AUTHORITY and how Heaven responds to believers who know their right and know how to use THE NAME OF JESUS.

If you are not born again, you can't use the name of Jesus, it won't work for you. If you don't follow THE HOW, to do things, nothing will work for you, at least not from God.

If you are not known by heaven and you disobey God by petitioning Angels (instead of groing through the right channel), you are looking for trouble, because satan presents himself as an Angel of light looking for ways to usurp YHWH place in the lives of men.

Satan knows that men do not have the authority to petition Angels, he deceives them to do so, then he presents himself as Angels.

The White Garment people knows these better.
How you know that the one behind the mask is not YHWH is the Acts that follows. What you are asked to do and where you had take your sacrifices to.

The ACTS, are always performed at night. Middle of the nights to early hours of the morning. Those are Satan's hours. Mostly, their sacrifices ends up in the WATER. Why? Does YHWH live in the water?

What that scriptures

Goddyss:

What kinds of obligations pls?

@bolded shows that the one petitioning the Angels is Carnal or can be Carnal after the Angels are summoned and are done what the petitioner wants(?)

A born Again Child of God is and shd be always spiritually minded. He/she does not have a particular time, he/she shd be holy.

Goddyss:

Any message which comes from them will not be from the Throne of Grace trust me on this. I can bet my last meal for this.

You can not walk with God in disobedience to His Words.

He is not committed to what He has not commanded. There's an acceptable way if serving God. It has to be HIS WAY, not your way.

Cc: Muttleylaff.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Emmanystone: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2018
2law:

The bolded is not the question to ask. The right question shd be.

What am i doing on earth? Why am i here? Why did You create me Lord? What is MY PURPOSE in Life? If you can get answers to these questions, you'd know why He gave you this gift.

Ask the right questions, you get the right answers. But ask the wrong ones from the wrong people, and you are on your way to Hell straight.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Emmanystone: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2018
shadeyinka:

Some are:
Teachers of the Word
Empathisers
Intelligent
Strong
Speed
Ears for Music
Artistic

The bolded is how you know who has the Spirit of God and he who has the Spirit if divination.

And, this is how you know who is working for God or satan.

Satan demands for gain, just like Balaam. But God demands for nothing, Just like Elisha and Naaman.
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Emmanystone: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Otedollaryen:
Pls ask your question here, if you indeed need answerz and will take them, the scriptures will provide them.
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Emmanystone: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2018
Otedollaryen:
Hmmm.
1. Angels don't take commands from you. They wait on God to carry out your petitions. Meaning, you petition God, God releases them to.work for you.

2. If you have lost faith, then you don't belong here. For, those who will get anything from Him, must first off believe that is capable of doing...
(a). What He promised you (In His time, not yours)
(b). What you ask of Him (In faith) For faith is the currency we use to transact in the realm of the Spirit.
(c). And you must be ready to walk behind Him, as He is the leader not you. He knows the way, you don't. He called you, you didn't call Him. He is the Shepherd, you are a Sheep (Are you?). He commands, you obey, (Do you?)

Have you discovered why he created you? You don't, you will working in another mans field while yours is covered with weeds.

When you discover the reason He created you, you won't loose your faith, you'll work into your rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Future Of The African Traditional Religion (ATR)? / What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? / I SAW Heaven…….by Sis. Toun Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.