Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

“i Did Not Leave Ybnl” - Lil Kesh Speaks To Hftv On Da Chat - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “i Did Not Leave Ybnl” - Lil Kesh Speaks To Hftv On Da Chat (551 Views)

Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Are You Bleaching? HFtv shocks Sean Tizzle On DA CHAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i Did Not Leave Ybnl” - Lil Kesh Speaks To Hftv On Da Chat by HFMagazine: 3:47pm On May 18, 2016
[size=15pt][ Note: We Also brought you #OmawumiStandUp! grin ][/size]

Former YBNL artiste, Lil Kesh, who did not renew his record deal with Olamide’s YBNL Nation label, spoke with Zinnia, host of Da Chat on HFtv Africa in this week’s episode of the online show. The indigenous rapper explained his present relationship with former label and ex label mates. He debunked words of actually leaving the label; that he simply did not renew his contract, but he is still in business with his former label. In his words,

“I did not leave YBNL, business wise the contract ended.... YBNL...the way it’s built, business or no business it is a family thing ...we are all brothers.”

Lil Kesh, who released his debut and only album, YAGI on YBNL went ahead to flag his on record label and he explained that it was only proper that he moved on with his own label, since he doesn’t believe any other label could have much to offer him. According to him, Olamide, who he sees as a father figure, trained him and his former label mates as bosses.

Watch the thrilling interview below for more incisive responses on the questions that were thrown at him. Also subscribe to the channel HERE www.youtube.com/c/HftvAfricaChannel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW9pdFpI11c

(1) (Reply)

If U Dey Do Betting. Check Out This Comedy Skit By Jocularz. Very Hilarious. / Collective Startup Milestone / Beauty And The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.