Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Are You Bleaching? HFtv shocks Sean Tizzle On DA CHAT - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Are You Bleaching? HFtv shocks Sean Tizzle On DA CHAT (573 Views)

Kid Rapper Megabyte's Shocks Small Doctor, Seyi Law, Odunlade With Freestyle Rap / “i Did Not Leave Ybnl” - Lil Kesh Speaks To Hftv On Da Chat / Video: Sean Tizzle – Jalolo (@iamseantizzle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Bleaching? HFtv shocks Sean Tizzle On DA CHAT by HFMagazine: 2:03pm On May 25, 2016
In a new episode of HFtv Africa DA CHAT, host Zinnia welcomes Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele a.k.a Sean Tizzle to the hot seat.

In the 15 minutes long interview, Sean Tizzle speaks on the many controversies that have trailed his short career, allegations of stealing songs, skin bleaching and his supposed hiatus from the music scene.

Sean Tizzle also spoke on returning big time to the music scene, his career and future plans.

"What are you seeing right now... what do you see? ...That's to tell you i wasn't doing it", Sean Tizzle replied after being asked if he was bleaching his skin.

Watch the thrilling interview and subscribe to HFtv Africa channel http://www.youtube.com/c/HftvAfricaChannel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBIMu8v6mdo

Re: Are You Bleaching? HFtv shocks Sean Tizzle On DA CHAT by olatunjithomas(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2016
I could remember the day my teacher said "orie bi ori Sean tizzle" meaning, your head like that of Sean tizzle.I was so until the day I saw him perform, I was like Geeze,hustle don reshape this guy skull sha.
Re: Are You Bleaching? HFtv shocks Sean Tizzle On DA CHAT by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 25, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Legend Of Tarzan Review / Am I The Only One Or Who Else Felt Obsessed With "Guardians Of The Galaxy" / Suicide Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.