Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? (806 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? / Why Do Most People Here Hate Christianity? / Why Does Nairaland Promote Atheism And Hate Christianity So Much??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by truthman2012(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2016
There is no dispute in the fact that many non-Christians hate Christianity with passion, why?

It is a known fact that Christians are good and harmless people, then why the hatred ? Even Allah testifies that Christians are good and merciful set of people:

Quran 57:27] Then We made Our messengers to follow in their footsteps, and We sent Isa son of Marium afterwards, and We gave him the Injeel, and We put in the hearts of those who followed him kindness and mercy; ......

But despite the kindness, mercy and good attitudes of the Christians, a vast number of atheists, muslims and pagans hate them with passion and always like bad news about them. I have observed several times on this platform that any post against any Christian man of God sells like water in the desert. Within a few hours you will see many views on it. If you want to draw the attention of many to your thread, all you need to do is give it a negative caption against a pastor.

This hate is not limited to the physical. Even in the spiritual, the Christians are the Devil's target. I have a book by an occult grand master that testifies how the Christians are being hunted in the spiritual. Pastor W.F Kumuyi was under the surveylance of demons and watching for the opportunity to attack him but they couldn't because the Holy Spirit fire was surrounding him. Satan warned them not to move near as long as the fire remains burning. Same testimonies go for other true men of God. Many testimonies of witches sent to attack men of God. I have never heard of any Islamic clerics say he was being trailed by demons and that is probably because they both operate in the same frequency.

Something must be special about the true Christians that men and spirits hate them so much. Remember, Jesus was hated and killed. All his disciples were hated and killed. Many Christians are being killed in Muslims countries till date. A woman has just arrived from Omar and couldn't show her Bible openly for the months she spent there. So it is with many Islamic countries. The penalty of confessing Jesus is death.

If there are people who ought to be permitted to freely practice their faith in Islamic countries, it should be the Christians because they are peaceful and not proud and the quran testifies to it:

Quran 5:82] Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are polytheists, and you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave proudly.

The question therefore is: why are good and peaceful Christians hated so much ? Why is Satan going after them so fiercely unlike what happen to muslims and others ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by Oladim001(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2016
U dis man i think u're really sick wif all dis nonsense you've been spewing frm ur mouth nxt don't say non-christains jst say MUSLIMS u're jst been silly seriously d 1st Qur'aniz verse u quoted God waznt referring to christains HE waz referring to muslims at least ur brain shud av tld u dt unless u arent using it well am tired of all ur nonsense sef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by Oladim001(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2016
U dis man i think u're really sick wif all dis nonsense you've been spewing frm ur mouth nxt don't say non-christains jst say MUSLIMS u're jst been silly seriously d 1st Qur'anic verse u quoted God waznt referring to christains HE waz referring to muslims at least ur brain shud av tld u dt unless u arent using it well am tired of all ur nonsense sef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by taurus25(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2016
video of satan saying he hates christainity undecided
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by truthman2012(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2016
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by truthman2012(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2016
taurus25:
video of satan saying he hates christainity undecided

Trash !!!

Go and film Satan speaking to the press.

If you cannot see Satan, can't you see or hear muslims persecuting the Christians everywhere ? Are you not one of them ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by udatso: 11:20pm On May 18, 2016
Op you know what to do

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by truthman2012(m): 7:35am On May 19, 2016
udatso:
Op you know what to do

Typical of addicted muslims. Always lacking points to defend the falsehood of Islam. Very carnal.
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by Oladim001(m): 8:27am On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

Typical of addicted muslims. Always lacking points to defend the falsehood of Islam. Very carnal.
if only u knw d meaning of "carnal" u wudnt even think of posting it mumu

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by truthman2012(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2016
Oladim001:
if only u knw d meaning of "carnal" u wudnt even think of posting it mumu

What is the meaning of carnal, jihadist ?
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by tartar9(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2016
Do you love Islam?
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by truthman2012(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2016
tartar9:
Do you love Islam?

Never !!!

How do you expect me to love islam that hates me as an infidel ?

How do you expect me to love islam that is causing death right from Muhammad's time till date ?
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by tartar9(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

Never !!!

How do you expect me to love islam that is causing death right from Muhammad's time till date ?

OK.Do you love Scientology?
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by Oladim001(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

oh see dis mumu oo carnal means somthing of d body and flesh nw tell me hw it relates to d post up there mumu u re nt even using ur brain "very body" shio

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by truthman2012(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2016
Oladim001:
oh see dis mumu oo carnal means somthing of d body and flesh nw tell me hw it relates to d post up there mumu u re nt even using ur brain "very body" shio

Terrorist !

What do you understand about the things of the Spirit?

Look at your dirty language. I doubt if you are not posting from Sambisa forest.

God's true Heaven cannot accommodate the characters of the muslims. Before you know it they will introduce terrorism there.
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by truthman2012(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2016
tartar9:

OK.Do you love Scientology?

I love the Lord Jesus.
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by tartar9(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

I love the Lord Jesus.
lmao.OK,do you love Scientology?
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by geswith: 10:57am On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

Never !!!

Beheading,Bombing.all for the propagation of islam.this religion is indeed wicked
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by truthman2012(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2016
geswith:

Beheading,Bombing.all for the propagation of islam.this religion is indeed wicked

Yes oooo !!!
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by udatso: 12:22pm On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

cheesy grin tongue
Re: Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? by Oladim001(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

Terrorist !

What do you understand about the things of the Spirit?

Look at your dirty language. I doubt if you are not posting from Sambisa forest.

God's true Heaven cannot accommodate the characters of the muslims. Before you know it they will introduce terrorism there.
ohhh dnt cry oo becos u i tld u d meaning of carnal dts y its paining u pele oot u dnt av anything reasonable to say d nxt thing is insult i understand typical mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Religious Song? / Nigeria Army Eid Prayer On Battlefield / Radical For Jesus??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.