Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Pls Interpret This Dream For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Interpret This Dream For Me (811 Views)

Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Somebody Should Interprete This Dream For Me!!!!!! Its Strange. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Last nite i dreamt where I saw maggots liters everywhere in front of my room and some inside my room.

pls can someone tell me the meaning of it. # matured minds pls#
Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by otemanuduno: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Snowangel4:
Last nite i dreamt where I saw maggots liters everywhere in front of my room and some inside my room.

pls can someone tell me the meaning of it. # matured minds pls#
Seeing maggots in your dream could be as a result of excess fear of death or feeling of strong regret and emotion.
Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by sleepyeyez(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
My dear girl, it means if u don't marry me , wahala go dey! *toothy smile*

Jus kidin! Doesn't mean a thing. Stop attachin stuff 2 dreams! A friend of mine used 2 till he found out how 2 combat it
Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
Seeing maggots in your dream could be as a result of excess fear of death or feeling of strong regret and emotion.

hmm OK...tnx
Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by Zdoh(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
That's not a good one out there.Please pray against backwardness.
Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
sleepyeyez:
My dear girl, it means if u don't marry me , wahala go dey! *toothy smile*

Jus kidin! Doesn't mean a thing. Stop attachin stuff 2 dreams! A friend of mine used 2 till he found out how 2 combat it

OK .....kinda difficult to overlook some dreams
Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Zdoh:
That's not a good one out there.Please pray against backwardness.

I prayed seriously abt it
Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by Zdoh(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Snowangel4:

I prayed seriously abt it
You shall overcome by God grace.
Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
This dream was revealed to you from the celestial orbit of the planet of Venus. The archangel Haniel or Anael (a.k.a Aphrodite in the greek mythology) rules over the planet of Venus & his day is friday.

Maggots in the dream represent diseases & leeches. You must be very careful, some members of your household are plotting against you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by Cyberfire(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
cc: ebankole

1 Like

Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by sleepyeyez(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Snowangel4:

OK .....kinda difficult to overlook some dreams

Yea I get, but see eh . . dreams don't actually mean anything: they are merely electrical brain impulses that pull random thoughts and imagery from our memories.mainly brainwork. That's why if someone commits some kind of grevious crime, guilt drives d person towards reliving something similar in some twisted way while some other jolly fellow either has funny dreams or doesn't remember dem at all. Bt der will always b exceptions o. Wer for no apparent reason u r hit wit some dark dreams but it might b dat ur brain has decided to make much of some captured forgotten image which ordinarily u wldnt give two hoots about. So chillax
Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Zoharariel:
This dream was revealed to you from the celestial orbit of the planet of Venus. The archangel Haniel or Anael (a.k.a Aphrodite in the greek mythology) rules over the planet of Venus & his day is friday.

Maggots in the dream represent diseases & leeches. You must be very careful, some members of your household are plotting against you.

huh.......that's scary
Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Yea I get, but see eh . . dreams don't actually mean anything: they are merely electrical brain impulses that pull random thoughts and imagery from our memories.mainly brainwork. That's why if someone commits some kind of grevious crime, guilt drives d person towards reliving something similar in some twisted way while some other jolly fellow either has funny dreams or doesn't remember dem at all. Bt der will always b exceptions o. Wer for no apparent reason u r hit wit some dark dreams but it might b dat ur brain has decided to make much of some captured forgotten image which ordinarily u wldnt give two hoots about. So chillax

ok
Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by sonofthunder: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Snowangel4:

ok
ignore the sons and daughters of darkness and draw closer to God.
Re: Pls Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
sonofthunder:
ignore the sons and daughters of darkness and draw closer to God.
thanks....

(1) (Reply)

Baba Maforikan, Spiritual Leader Of The Celestial Church Of Christ Dies At 86 / Part 1: Questionable Doctrine Of Jehovah's Witnessess: 144,000 Going To Heaven / Cock Allegedly Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Slaughtered (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.