Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nnpc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc (2918 Views)

NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? / Free NNPC Aptitude Test Materials / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc by coj4u2c(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2006
I heard they have started inviting for
interview.Pls anyone with the idea if it
is in batches.thanks
Re: Nnpc by zegze: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2006
yeah!
i got thesame info that NNPC has started calling for interview.

Anyone with detailed information. cool

best of luck coj4u2c
Re: Nnpc by BIGSAM4YOU(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2006
PLS GUYS WHAT ABOUT LAGOS CENTER,ANYTHING YET?
Re: Nnpc by Charles002(m): 2:14am On Nov 23, 2006
Its true they ve started inviting successful candidates for the interview. The interview is schedule for 8am on Monday Nov. 27, at NNPC headquarters in Abuja.
Re: Nnpc by Mcjones(f): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2006
Hi,

Yes, the interview is been conducted in batches.

All the best.
Re: Nnpc by Icejay(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2006
nnpc interview for all the successful 2000 candidates that wrote the test nation wide is taking place in abuja at nnpc towers.the interview will begin on november 27;next week monday but mine's on dec 6th. the invitation letters for all the candidates have been sent out.the result was not published because of the cost involved.last time the corp spent over 23million on publication. the invitation letters were sent via courier.
Re: Nnpc by zegze: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2006
hello landers,
pls which was the 1st batch of successful candidates called for yhe interview if this is the second batch.
Re: Nnpc by zegze: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2006
hello landers,
pls which was the 1st batch of successful candidates called for yhe interview if this is the second batch.

i got an info that those who have been called are for the administrative positions. how true is this, can anyone confirm?
Re: Nnpc by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2006
Guys,
the person in question is even confused as regards what position but he wants to know if
NNPC test, do they refund transport fares to those coming from outside Abuja especially from outside Nigeria?
Unlike DPR that boldly stated no refund of transport money.

Also, apart from the info our brother gave on OPEC and UN, wht else should we xpect.

Thanks all.
Re: Nnpc by brownjnr(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2006
Hey Landers,
Can anyone help out with the nature of NNPC Interview, what kind of questions should we expect? Is there any form of written test again? I received an invitation for Interview. Thanks
Re: Nnpc by Icejay(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2006
THE ONGOING NNPC INTERVIEW IS FOR ALL THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES THAT SAT FOR THE TEST NATIONWIDE. THERE ARE 2000 SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES IN ALL & EVERYBODY IS EXPECTED TO BE AT THE TOWERS IN ABUJA ON THE STIPULATED DATES.THE INTERVIEW STARTED YESTERDAY MONDAY ,NOV 27 & WILL LAST TILL DEC 8.GOOD LUCK GUYS.

(1) (Reply)

Any Hope For One With A 2.2 In Chemical Engineering / Apptitude Test In PH / Major Banks Recruiting Graduates For August 2014 Recruitment. And Other Jobs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.