Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports (40845 Views)

What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / Best Student Dies After High Jump During School’s Inter-house Sports In Abuja / Photos You Will Get If You Took Part In Secondary School Inter-house Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by NICENEDU29: 9:44pm On May 18, 2016
KEZDON:
Spreads mat, grabs pop corn and hypo for jolliment.... Let's go there Ni
No, not "jolliment" but "jollification". Lol!
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by TopsyKrete: 9:48pm On May 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by cyojunior1(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2016
Space booked !!!
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by xcllaxix(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2016
No 7...100 metres...the power race!..The only race wey ground dey shake if im start..Girls no dey miss am..PRO UNITATE repping!

3 Likes

Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by cyojunior1(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2016
kissval1388:
i dont like these post cus u didnt insult buhari.
mtshew next pls.

Ha ha ha ha. Abeg dis bull-hari tin is annoying
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by siempere(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2016
xcllaxix:
No 7...100 metres...the power race!..The only race wey ground dey shake if im start..Girls no dey miss am..PRO UNITATE repping!
kip on repping bro...."we d best"...
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by refiner(f): 9:55pm On May 18, 2016
gringringrin....lmao
were is kingtom and ireneony!tongue
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by gidimasters(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2016
MissGdope:
Number 16 is not true jor. Yellow house always won or placed second in my secondary school. I was the best 100m sprinter cheesy
hmmm, i won't say anything buh kontinue lieing
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by ireneony(f): 9:56pm On May 18, 2016
refiner:
gringringrin....lmao

were is kingtom and ireneony!tongue
angry
I'm here embarassed
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Moheat(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2016
It reminds me of those days in GSS Gwagwalada.
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by TheMascot(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2016
MissGdope:
Number 16 is not true jor. Yellow house always won or placed second in my secondary school. I was the best 100m sprinter cheesy
hmmmmmm...tell ms something

Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by kinibigdeal(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2016
When president Buhari is looking for change

Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Emyben(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2016
Who was in the red house of his or her school. Red no dey carry last at all
Red and Blue competing for first always. Whilst Yellow coming last like its their birthright.
Lmao
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by refiner(f): 10:02pm On May 18, 2016
ireneony:
angry I'm here embarassed
undecided...
why is your face twisted?
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by promisechild(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2016
MissGdope:
Always win not Always won

Gracia
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by ireneony(f): 10:05pm On May 18, 2016
refiner:

undecided...

why is your face twisted?
maybe because I'm hungry. .I ve not eaten since morning
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Sistem007(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2016
Lolz, not everyone would relate with number 5 but I remember the day the truck came and I was damn thirsty, tot I had seen a saviour until I downed 3 cups of chilled milo and I almost died that day coz there was no water anywhere and the milo just tripped my thrist. Even sucking the tap dint help as there was no single drop of water. Na God save me that day seriously.
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Bollinger(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2016
What the phuck is this? Nairaland is getting worse and worse by the day.
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Swazzkid(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2016
nice one #took me back to ma sec school days
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Stanbeto: 10:18pm On May 18, 2016
Almost true o
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by refiner(f): 10:20pm On May 18, 2016
ireneony:
maybe because I'm hungry. .I ve not eaten since morning
...since morning?...shocked

maka why?...is bullhari administration also affecting u?undecided
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by ibnchokomah(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2016
MissGdope:
Your school is an outlier then.. The two schools I attended, nobody dey drag last with Yellow house. Good a thing you ran.. I only participated in the hymn singing competition (my school na church school) grin
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by ireneony(f): 10:22pm On May 18, 2016
refiner:

...since morning?...shocked

maka why?...is bullhari administration also affecting u?undecided
yes of course grin..
no food no money no good man grin
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by chally02(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2016
No 11 is so true, we used small field to practice for 800 meters, on the D day, the event took place in a standard field, after d race I almost fainted...., I still came third out off 8 our us that ran....
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 18, 2016
Haha OMG! This is epic, nothing could have been truer. #TeamYellowHouse grin
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by rhazur(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2016
My favourite song back den

cheesy Yellow ló rù....õmò ibo lo ba jé cheesycheesy
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Emmafe(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2016
MissGdope:
Irony ryt?
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by allaboutobed(m): 10:41pm On May 18, 2016
Heeyhun:
so that yellow house syndrome is everywhere
I tell u.
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by XwhY(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
What is Cookie doing down there @ pics no9 Op
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 18, 2016
promisechild:
Always win not Always won

Gracia
actually won is correct because i was talking in past tense. i'm no longer in secondary school so i don't know if they still "win"
grazie
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Udochee(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2016
No 16 is true.. Yellow house always took the 'last position' back then. i can't really explain if its mythical or just sportsmanlike.
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Udochee(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2016
rhazur:
My favourite song back den

cheesy Yellow ló rù....õmò ibo lo ba jé cheesycheesy
baba ur head is valid.e be like say na jakande school u go. even we the Igbos derived joy in chanting that song

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) / "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student / How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.