Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports (40844 Views)

What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / Best Student Dies After High Jump During School’s Inter-house Sports In Abuja / Photos You Will Get If You Took Part In Secondary School Inter-house Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 18, 2016
grin so true but Haba yellow did not always lose o that position belongs to green house
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by frank950(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2016
Francis95:
this is so so true... mehn... Ours was just Boys only.... Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha.
lux fiat, Na we get am.

1 Like

Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Joyce28(f): 11:37pm On May 18, 2016
All dis post are so funny grin grin
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by abbeyman1798: 11:42pm On May 18, 2016
Very funny esp when your parents come to watch you and you came last. buhahahah.
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 18, 2016
MissGdope:

actually won is correct because i was talking in past tense. i'm no longer in secondary school so i don't know if they still "win"
grazie

Past perfect... You are correct. Kfb.
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by bitingcool: 12:12am On May 19, 2016
Heeyhun:
so that yellow house syndrome is everywhere

Infact! Yellow house ALWAYS came last in my school then. Lolllll, yellow house syndrome.
PRO UNITATE!

1 Like

Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Princecharmin(m): 12:20am On May 19, 2016
dominique:
I've experienced number 3 before, she kept on teaching even after the whistle was blown and other students were already trooping to the field. It was when she saw we were getting restless that she decided to pack her load and vamooze. Some teachers oversabi too much
I like ur name "dominique"..hope u r as sweet as ur name? kiss
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Princecharmin(m): 12:24am On May 19, 2016
MissGdope:
Number 16 is not true jor. Yellow house always won or placed second in my secondary school. I was the best 100m sprinter cheesy
cheesy smiley
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Taryur3(m): 12:32am On May 19, 2016
That no 1 and no 12 got me laughing
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by nestaAK(m): 12:53am On May 19, 2016
Spot-on
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Amiee99(f): 12:58am On May 19, 2016
My lady cookie Lyon

Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by alizma: 1:52am On May 19, 2016
that number4 reminds me of Mr Francis of GDSS Ebako Ihima.
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by lepasharon(f): 3:13am On May 19, 2016
I was no ten grin...not by choice tho undecided
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by lepasharon(f): 3:13am On May 19, 2016
Amiee99:
My lady cookie Lyon

Lol what's wrong with March pass?
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Tropicmaster(m): 3:28am On May 19, 2016
Wow dats great
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Nobody: 4:10am On May 19, 2016
MissGdope:
Number 16 is not true jor. Yellow house always won or placed second in my secondary school. I was the best 100m sprinter cheesy
Spot on! And I thought I was the only one! #teamyellowhouse grin
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by donnie(m): 5:55am On May 19, 2016
bitingcool:

Infact! Yellow house ALWAYS came last in my school then. Lolllll, yellow house syndrome.
PRO UNITATE!

This was shockingly hilarious. Yellow house (my house grin ) always came last in my school.

The day we were second to the last, it was as though we won the Olympics. But it was the coolest house and were fine with ourselves.

PRO UNITATE
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by placeofallure(f): 6:01am On May 19, 2016
Heeyhun:

I wonder O, I thought it was only in my school yellow house dey come last. We always sing:
Yellow l'oru, Omo Igbo l'o baje!

As for me, I couldn't care less. I was 100% efiko so sporting activities no dey move me. I represented the school for debates, seminar etc. On Inter house sports day at times, I don't even go to school maybe I belong to the group in no 10, "egbe alatewo" Nice to remember.
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Amiee99(f): 6:17am On May 19, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol what's wrong with March pass?

They like overworking people
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by mimicious(f): 6:28am On May 19, 2016
Heeyhun:

I tell u. The day we lost, ijust jeje pulled the cloth off. When I was asked which house do I belong to
Me:biko I belong to everyone
angry

1 Like

Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by miss2895(f): 6:40am On May 19, 2016
no 4 is hilarious
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by JayJustus(m): 6:52am On May 19, 2016
GREEN HOUSE---------put some respeck on that name
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by HastalavistaU: 7:34am On May 19, 2016
grin grin > cheesy grin Every v caption was a hit. Well done op
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by promisechild(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2016
MissGdope:

actually won is correct because i was talking in past tense. i'm no longer in secondary school so i don't know if they still "win"
grazie
No you are absolutely wrong. Whatever you make use of always the verb to follow it must be a present tense verb.

which of these two sentences is correct

I always ate to school last year but now I don't .

or

I always eat to school last year but now I don't .
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by BizLife(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2016
Honestly, I'm not interested in such things. I don't want to remember the past worse times. It's negative impact on my life. I look forwards, never backwards again.
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by olumalcolm(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2016
Dat num 7 na true. Dem girls will b very attentive as if dem dey recieve instruction for waec exams wen dey hear 100meter senior boys. Twas fun dose days.
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by MercieMee: 9:18am On May 19, 2016
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by Heeyhun(f): 12:39pm On May 19, 2016
placeofallure:

I wonder O, I thought it was only in my school yellow house dey come last. We always sing:
Yellow l'oru, Omo Igbo l'o baje!

As for me, I couldn't care less. I was 100% efiko so sporting activities no dey move me. I represented the school for debates, seminar etc. On Inter house sports day at times, I don't even go to school maybe I belong to the group in no 10, "egbe alatewo" Nice to remember.

lol... I remember that song.
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by KingTom(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2016
refiner:
gringringrin....lmao

were is kingtom and ireneony!tongue
any wahala?
Re: 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports by retake89(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2016
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) / "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student / How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.